by cameo 14 Replies latest jw friends

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    You make Jehovah cry"...lol

LMAO!! yeah after the love bombing then come the guilt missiles

-Doodle-V

• gidgetgirl
    gidgetgirl

Not true, I am a hibitual forget to turn in my time person, and i have never even been counseled on it.

gidgetgirl

• gidgetgirl
    gidgetgirl

Hey, where in Washington are you from? I grew up in tacoma. I don't live in Washington now. But I go home to visit. My cousins went to the hall in Hoquiam.

Gidgetgirl

• new light
    new light

I was expecting a love-bombing when I was reinstated after nine years away. Love spark was more what I got. What a joke. You get as much love as you give, right? Not if you're a JW. If you have real love there, you get stepped on. If you're a controlling, heartless, pissant you are sure to move up the ranks (if you're a male, of course!).

JW love means one of three things. 1. An outward display of affection toward those of similar belief behavior.

2. A retraction of such affection from one who does not conform to present version of above behavior.

3. Participation in recruiting activities.

If it's love you wish to give or receive, do yourself a favor and go elsewhere, someplace where people are allowed to thrive, where they can follow their hearts instead of following their fear.

• avishai
    avishai
    Not true, I am a hibitual forget to turn in my time person, and i have never even been counseled on it.

Just because you have'nt, does'nt mean it has'nt happened to someone else. I was marked "no longer an approved associate" from the platform because I forgot to turn my time in. The elder new, because he'd been out in service w/ me the prior three months

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit