Joan Cetnar from PFO Ministries

by ellderwho 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pc
    pc

I think I am going to the conference. Some of my families old friends who have been out for years told me about it. They now live out in Oregon, but come back here to go to it every year. PC

• mouthy
    mouthy

pc I love it there it is the highlight of my life ---Hope to meet you

• gumby
    gumby

Wow.....what timing!

I started a thread a few days ago relating an experience from Bill Cetnar that I heard on tape. I got called a liar in what I said. A poster acted like I made the whole thing up. Below is the link to that thread.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/71119/1.ashx

Elderwho......could you PLEASE ask Joan if she would mind varifying what my thread was about? Some do not believe this to be true. If Joan does'nt wish to post....perhaps she would let you verify the story or even elaborate on it. Can you also ask her the name of the tape and where to buy it?

Thanks in advance.

Gumby

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Gumby

I can varify that story. Joan and her son Phil have told about that event many times.

D Dog

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Yeah, gumby - I have a tape somewhere where Bill tells that story (dont ask me to find it real quick though).

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

You can read about this story on page 81 of the Cetnars Book. It is available at:
    http://pfo.org/resources4.htm

QUESTIONS FOR JEHOVAH?S WITNESSES WHO LOVE THE TRUTH
    - Bill and Joan Cetnar. An examination of the credibility of the Watchtower in light of its own standards, as well as in light of Scripture. Contains many valuable reproductions of Watchtower publications, letters and statements. (84 pages) BK-104 ? $6.00 per copy.

This book also tells much of their personal story.

• gumby
    gumby

Thanks you two.

Gumby

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Gumb,

I've never heard the story. But the link should suffice. Joan is an awesome lady who speaks with force. And her son Phil is wealth of knowledge on cults in general. I wish I had the relationship with my mom that Phil has with his mom. My mom still in the kingdumb.

Joan is an absolute pioneer for the exjw cause.Watching Joan give her testimony cut me to my soul.

More churchs need to look at what Deputy Dogs church is doing....opening its doors to the idea that its a good thing to help the church understand what the cults stand for and how to witness effectively to the cults. Sorry for the rant

E

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit