My last post will be on 4/22/04

by Brownboy 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mouthy
    mouthy

Brownboy!!! I have not read all the answers you got.. Only because I am too busy, & not feeling up to par/.

But I want to say I am sorry to see you go.... Why???Because I feel your pain. Your a loyal follower of man... Hey I was too!!!! I would have willingly died for the organization...Took many beatings from my hubby- because I too thought it was absolute truth.....

If you must go. I will say.>>>...If you TRULY believe they have the only Truth, & you believe in Jehovah!!!! Then pray incessantly for the REAL truth!!!!! for YOU!!!! if you decide it is the Watchtower>>> Just take a little advice from this old lady!!!! Dont judge! show inconditional love ! & speak with the mediator whom the scriptures identify as JESUS ( Not just for the144.000) for ALL. I assume your one of the ALL!!!! Gods blessing on your journey. But if you decide to just read - we will be pleased I am sure ((((HUGS))) Grace /Mouthy

• Valis
    Valis

um Grace...he is far more delusional than the average dubbie and is not a JW, for the twenty billionth time...far worse....self righteous egoist who believes he, and even has the nerve to include a child in such a delusion, is getting some messages from god. Throw that in w/a bunch of idiotic numerology and you have a classic psuedo JW bullshit troll.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Valis I guess I should have read his posts before replying.... DAH!!!! Thanks for the heads up ((((HUG))

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Nilfun Cool link. Thanks.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Don't worry folks. I've figured out Brownboy's login and password, So I will ensure his last post is today. LOL

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Brilliant nilfun! But you don't ever do anything less than offer brilliance.

I identified with the bug.

Chocolate

by Snow Patrol

Album: Final Straw,
    Final Straw (Re-released UK version)

This could be the very minute I'm aware i'm alive All these places feel like home With a name i'd never chosen I can make my first steps As a child of 25 This is the straw, final straw in the Roof of my mouth as I lie to you Just because i'm sorry doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it at the time. You're the only thing that I love Scares me more every day On my knees I think clearer Goodness knows I saw it coming Or at least i'll claim I did But in truth i'm lost for words What have I done? It's too late for that What have I become? Truth is nothing yet A simple mistake starts the hardest time I promise i'll do anything you ask, this time.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hey,,

Don't kill BB,, he is such a good troll that helps people and I think that's why they posted to this thread,, make BB a real loser bible beleiver,,with a great big ego,,great thinking!!!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Oh boy, I could just see Brownboy participating of the emblems at the memorial next year. Imagine that!

Just what the WTBTS is full of... NUTTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DY

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

I guess I just bring out the best in people...............

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

I think you should stay around.I found some of your posts interesting

Somewhat unusual but interesting,

If we all agreed we would still be witnesses So i say stick around and enlighten us more

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit