My last post will be on 4/22/04

by Brownboy 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

OK Growed up,

I can accept your statements.........

Who is Nathan Natus? Why should I care what he says?

Brownboy

• avishai
    avishai
    There are scriptures that tell us to look for signs in order to identify the end times. We are also instructed to calculate numbers in order to identify the wild beast. (Matthew 24:3), (Revelations 13:18). I don't look for omens, or signs out of superstitious beliefs. I only look for signs that tell me of the events taking place that might be in fulfillment of prophecy. I have taken notice of the events that have happened to me personally, and have noticed that they coincide with events taking place in, what I believe to be, fulfillment of prophecy. Therefore, I feel like I am not acting contrary to bible teaching by practicing forbidden divination. Thank you for this valuable information. I will take care not to practice forbidden acts. Brownboy.

Nice rationalization

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Again, more posts after you said in March, "This will be my last posting."

How can you possibly be intelligent and gifted enough and indeed as you say, "The Chosen One" who can figure out prophecy, too and still be such a LIAR BB...? You can't see the forest, cause all those damned ole' trees are in the way.

Why can't you answer a simple question ?

How can we have faith in your self-importance and your prophetic ramblings, which are BIG things, when you will LIE about smaller things? I'll bet ya' know there's a scripture that covers that principle, too. Don't ya'? Chosen One...?

Therefore, I feel like I am not acting contrary to bible teaching by practicing forbidden divination. Thank you for this valuable information. I will take care not to practice forbidden acts.

Like LYING...?

Also, the fact that I feel that I know of a coming destruction helps me to stay in line better, and helps me to be more righteous.

Like LYING...?

Oh my, Crinklestein said a bad word.....................oh my

Bad word, no, appropriate word.

Now back to your LYING...?

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Rabbit,

You make no sense, and you are making a feeble attempt at creating a mountain out of a mole hill................give it up.

Brownboy

• Valis
    Valis

So I guess Brownboy won't mind tomorrow when his account is deactivated?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Well - we get to find out tomorrow, don't we?

Only Brownboy will be surprised when nothing much happens.

Oh, and the terrorists are the holy ones? That's laughable indeed.

And 9/11 was NOT a deathstroke. It didn't even pause our life for more than a day. And the world is certainly NOT following after us. Most of them don't even like us anymore.

CZAR

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

Valis,

Feel free to deactivate my account after my last post. I am sincere about what I say.

Czar,

You have left an opening for debate..........let me prepare.

Brownboy

• gumby
    gumby
    Most of them don't even like us anymore.

That's for damn sure!

I'm headin to Mexico, I'm gonna be suckin on Coronas all day, I'll have a tan, and the terrorist can go to hell!

If there is an end to the world by man himself....Id rather be downing a beer in Mexico, that drinkin one under rubble here in the U.S.

Gum A Waul

• Sassy
    Sassy

Gumby.. you can always come to CORONA and have beer with Simple Sally and I.. (We'll even serve you Coronas)

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Sassy --

Be sure to add the Limona!!!

growedup

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit