Prince upset by Ben Affleck's swearing

by DevonMcBride 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

I was born (JW) an idio savant,with gifted mental abilities.By the i was 19 y.o. i was reduced to a hysterical hollow zombie with a vocabulary limited to obscenities.

Since my exit Jan 5th 1992, i have done much to overcome my Watchtower/JW. life of degradation.Thanks to nice caring 'worldly' people

There was a ministerial servant in my old Kingdom hall Rockland massachusetts.Who had the nickname of "cesspool mouth'

Undaunted Danny

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12
    hates to hear profanity since becoming a Jehovah's Witness

Hey Prince, baby. You ought to hear the profanity when one becomes an ExJW !

• avishai
    avishai
    "After Janet, we've gone too far. We've pushed the envelope off the table and forgotten there was a table."

What? This coming from a man who went on more than one tv show with the ass cut outta his pants? Come on, the breast's cargo is life giving, titties are beautiful. But when I think of ass-cargo...... Damn, what a hypocrite, and ass-cargo is obviously something the man has in abundance.

• blueyes
    blueyes

LOL

• truth1
    truth1

That's awful funny him condeming Janet considering Janet grew up a Witness. Her family is still in it.

And, along those same lines, what's with all the EXTREMELY famous people being connected somehow with witnesses, i.e., Venus & Serena Williams, the Jacksons, Prince, Selena's people, JaRule's mother. They sure are getting a lot of exposure. I hope people are realizing that they do the same things just like everyone else. They are no different; they just deny and hide their dirt!

• minimus
    minimus

It's amazing how JWs can make people feel sooooooo special.

• wednesday
    wednesday

as a good JWS at one time I had limits to what i would listen to. Some curisng was just too mcuh. but the "average" if one wants to call it that, curse word, never gave me much alarm. I had heard much worse from my own father. I didn't learn to curse until working in the medical profession. wow,

I however never thought i was better than anyone, just trying not to pick up bad habits.

my dad said there is nothing more obnoxious than a reformed people. They drive everyone crazy with there changes and impose their life on others.

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

What the hell was he doing there to begin with? Didn't he see that the movie was R RATED!? He should be councled for this! It could stumble us.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Hey Prince, don't worry, pretty soon Jerhover's going to take care of all those bad potty-mouth people.

• shamus
    shamus

Oh my god. What a dumbass.

You know that Prince, years ago, said that at 12:00 every day everyone should just stop what they;'re doing and have a sex break. I guess he;s too "rightcheous" now, LOL!

Holy crap. Witnesses are so stupid it's not even funny.

When is prince going to wake up, LOL! He would become the ultimate apostate, LOL!

Thanks for making my day with this news. And to Prince, that's a good pharisitical attitude, you freak.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit