I Just Discovered . . .

by Corvin 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Corvin
    Corvin
    I'm sorry, I sure didn't mean to insult you

It's OK. Let's just get to know eachother a bit better before we start smacking eachother around.

Best Regards,

Corvin

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Does this mean the job of stalker is now open Corvin? Old buddy... Remember that one time with that thing in the place? hehe... it's just OUR inside joke... heheheehe.

OMG! It is you! LOL.

Did the red marks go away just fine??? You never said, "stop". Sorry about that. Next time you can bring your equipment.

But seriously, you look familiar to me. I am glad you started using your real pic, btw.

Corvin

• FMZ
    FMZ

It's OK mate... I only have one scar that won't seem to go away. It's really hard to get the scar repair cream there cause I'm not very flexible. Oh well... memories...

Hmm.. if I look familiar, I'm not sure how. I have never been to California... have you been to Missouri in the past three years, or Manchester, England before that?

Ohhh.. I know what it is... you probably think I'm that one guy from Top Gun... what was his name.. oh yeah Tom Cruise. I have been told he looks like me. Damn ripoff is what I say, he saw a pic of me and got plastic surgery.

FMZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit