I Just Discovered . . .

by Corvin 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Corvin
    Corvin

that a very good friend of mine is an xjw. Wow! What a trip. I always sensed that there was something about her that familiarly peculiar.

While at work last night ( I do some MC-ing and DJ-ing in local clubs) she stopped in with her husband. (As a wedding gift, I dj's their wedding last summer) The two of us were standing outside talking about our kids and one thing lead to another and I disclosed what my kids were going through as a result of being raised in the organization of JW's. She timidly disclosed that she too was raised as one as well.

I will not get into the terrible things she personally went through since those things are very private for her, but she has been through the wringer. I invited her to come join this forum and I believe she will. I appeal to all those here to welcome her with open arms, for she truly is in need of some compassion and understanding.

Best Regards,

Corvin

• avishai
    avishai

WELCOME, CORVIN"S BUDDY!!!

on another note,

While at work last night ( I do some MC-ing and DJ-ing in local clubs

What kinda stuff? I'm getting married soon, what part of CA do ya live in? PM me if necessary!!

• desib77
    desib77

That is great.....It is always nice to have people in your life who understand...

Hope she will join us. Looking forward to meeting her.

Desi

• English Patient
    English Patient
    I do some MC-ing and DJ-ing in local clubs

It has changed a bit from simply changing the record over, you do know that, right?

• Corvin
    Corvin

English Patient, stop proving my point about you, will ya?

• English Patient
    English Patient

Well of what I have read you haven't proven much else, so i'll give you these brownie points for morale.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

That is exciting. I keep hoping that one day I run into someone I knew or one of my good friends in the Org up and leaves it behind--would be nice...

• Corvin
    Corvin

E.P. You can stop stalking me now . . . it is getting a bit creepy when you insult me then wink like we are good buddies or something.

• English Patient
    English Patient

I'm sorry, I sure didn't mean to insult you. If I have forgive me, maybe I chose my words wrong, or just like to get the last word in at all times.

Apologies.

• FMZ
    FMZ

<breathes heavily>

Does this mean the job of stalker is now open Corvin? Old buddy... Remember that one time with that thing in the place? hehe... it's just OUR inside joke... heheheehe.

Futher Mucking Stalker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit