WT to "donators" take your money back, please

by benext 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• benext
    benext

This is not a charitable donation. It was an arrangement to have the Society hold the funds like an insurance policy, interest free no doubt. The person in question had two people listed who would take the funds upon her death and make funeral arrangements. She did this to assure she would be buried, not cremated.

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster
    Elsewhere, its funny you should say this. Just today I read CH.3 of "Bushwacked" which talks about how wrong it is that the richest people and corps in America frequently pay NO tax.

I've been trying to get this point across to Christian Convervatives for years, but all I get is the same dribble about how they are all "self made" men.

• Flash
    Flash
    ...second issue of the Watch Tower...and while this is the case it will never beg nor petition men for support...there is no begging for money in the literature of Jehovah?s Witnesses.
    ...There are no emotional appeals for funds in their congregations or at their conventions... "Let it be understood from the first...solicitations of money are neither authorized nor approved by this Society."

BluesBrother posts nailed it (them).

Money Lovers is what they ARE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit