Do you think Jesus would get disfellowshipped?

by Nosferatu 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

YES!

Let's see...

Hanging around prostitutes...

Turning water into wine... (and no doubt imbibing a bit also)

Condoning the carrying of concealed weapons, by his apostles...

Entering a 'church', and causing a rucus...

...and oh yes... resurrecting dead people - that HAS GOT to be demunz involved with that!!!

Regards,

Jim TX

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

"whatever you do to the least.........that you do unto me"

He already has been

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    do you think he would be disfellowshipped for his conduct?

Without a doubt!

• barry
    barry

I heard a minister preach a sermon titled ' The scandal of the gospel' and yes I do beleive Jesus would have problems with self righteous religious people. As the bible says ' This man accepts sinners' . Barry

• ignorance is strength
    ignorance is strength
    "whatever you do to the least.........that you do unto me"

He already has been

Thats quite insightful A Paduan. I also sure that Jesus would doubt a man made organization that claims to be God's prophet to the world (plus he has a beard, they'd expect he was up to something and find a reason to DF him )

• hybridous
    hybridous

Jesus never would have been allowed to be baptized in the first place.

They would have sit him down to ask him 100 questions and he would've answered each one honestly and truthfully - but these wouldn't be the answers the WT tells the elders they need to hear. Thus, he would not procure permission to get baptised.

No baptism - no expulsion - and he'd be better off for it. Probably, he'd be 'marked' and members of the local congregation would be warned about having too much contact with the Son of God.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Can you imagine if everyone had to get in line and apply to be baptized? People all standing/sitting around the river with their answers and question sheets scratching their heads? John standing in the water all alone freezing his ass off?

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

YES!!!! I have been disfellowshipped!!! Can you imagine? I came back and they did it to me again!!!!!

Everything I taught in the 1st century has been TOTALLY misconstrued by "Christianity" and I therefore have denounced them myself. But I am living very happily now since I am trying not to judge people as much as I did back then. At least this way I can live to be about 90.

Thank you guys for thinking about me, I'm alive and doing fine.

Jesus

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

Jesus Christ would be labeled the "#1 Apostate" Jesus questioned, even chastised the Religious Leaders. Many of us were disfellowshipped for the same.

• nowisee
    nowisee

well he WAS an independent thinker. he performed miracles and walked on water. they probably would say he was demonized.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit