Do you think Jesus would get disfellowshipped?

by Nosferatu 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

If Jesus were a JW, do you think he would be disfellowshipped for his conduct?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Yes he would... my elder dad told me so when I asked him

Seriously... he did say that!

• minimus
    minimus

yup. for APOSTASY!!!!!!!

• Larry
    Larry

Yes, he would get DF'd for showing geniune love to everybody, and turning over the money tables at Bethel.

LL.

• AlanF
    AlanF

He sure would -- or the Watchtower would label him "disassociated". He advocated breaking the sabbath when it was necessary for the apostles to eat. Likewise he'd advocate breaking the Watchtower's blood transfusion rule if it were necessary to live.

AlanF

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

And practicing magic with all those miricles.

• mineralogist
  • Gadget
    Gadget
    and turning over the money tables at Bethel.

He'd ne df'd for having a beard too, and probably counseled for his personal hygiene since the facilities to have a shower each morning were pretty limited in the 1st century.

• blondie
    blondie

Yes, he would. In fact, religious writers have said that he would be crucified all over by today's Christian religions if he returned.

The WTS is a Pharisaical religion; why should it not be surprising that he would be dealt with the way the Pharisees did in Jesus' day.

Blondie

• Flash
    Flash

Yes, absolutely he would be. He'd expose them as hypocrites and they would chase after him with STONES!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit