American idol

by shera 39 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

dear BG,

bite me,

i do not smoke crack, and u should read the discussion boards on AL. Also listen to some of that music of sinarta. . john has a sinarta voice , and it sounds so good comapred to some of the crap we are forced to listen to . some of the music is so bad now, i have almost returned to country for relief.

I think it is beautiful than john is close with his grandparents. How much more AMERICAN does he need to get.?

But i agree, he is too young and needs some life experience.

When he finally gets voted off, i'll go with jasmine.

dooby dooby do..... strangers in the night......

• Mulan
    Mulan

I went over the the AI discussion board and it is one hard board to navigate. Our Simon should give them some pointers.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I say good riddance to the girl who went last night. I had to mute her too many times. Next on my list to go would be the red-headed guy...too one dimensional...then the "pen salesman"...too boring and his dancing looks as if he's having a seizure. I would love to see George H. take the honors. He can sing great and has a winning personality to boot. Go George!

Cathy L.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I am soooo releived that poor Carmen was put out of her misery. The jusdges kept talking about this unique sound in her voice but they didn't know what it was. TERROR Now she can relax

I was disappointed that Amy left last week. Hope to see her around elsewhere and I think we will.

Let's remember the one who wins this isn't necessarily going to be the best of the bunch. It will be the one who is most popular with the fans.

It was interesting to see how they broke them up into groups of 3 last night - top 3 votes, middle 3 and bottom 3 and I think that is how it will end.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk
    I was disappointed that Amy left last week. Hope to see her around elsewhere and I think we will.

I agree, she has an extraordinary voice, and her hair is cool too!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    They all suck this year, none of them have "star" quality. George is the best singer but still not superstar quality. He looks like erkel
  • CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    I agree, she has an extraordinary voice, and her hair is cool too!

I'm there with you guys. Amy was my favorite from the very beginning. I'm hopeing we hear more from her. When she sang the Dixie Chicks' "Sin Wagon" on Country Night, it was a much better version, IMHO, than Natalie Mains'.

And, yes.... I don't have a life either. I've put all my friends and family on notice not to even try to call during American Idol, I won't be answering the phone.

CountryGuy

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

What?? Really?

Come on, take a look again, this is good stuff here:

http://idolonfox.com/video/contestants/performances/amy_hi.htm

http://idolonfox.com/video/contestants/performances/john_hi.htm

ok, now I'm blowing you all away in the need a life dept, haha.

Rev

PS. What I like about these two is that this all seems to come easy for them. John is young and a bit shaky still, but he'll come around.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Wednesday,

Pssssssssst

(I don't think you REALLY smoke crack. )

Just wanted to clear THAT up.

I am well aquainted with the Frank and his music. I live in Palm Springs, CA.

I drive on Frank Sinatra all the time.

• wednesday
    wednesday

truly i was not smoking crack as i set ont h redial for 2 hours tuesday night voting for john.

they have a frank sinatra drive? cool

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit