Hey im NEW

by kozmik 108 Replies latest jw experiences

• lollydawdle
    lollydawdle

Welcome to the board.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life." Therefore, NO religion is the "truth". Can we have a personal relationship with Jesus and Jehovah without being tied to a religion? YES! Jesus told his disciples that He would send them a helper - the Holy Spirt - to teach them everything they needed to know. If you ask the Holy Spirit to teach you what you need to know, that's all you need. Don't need all those Bible aids! As for being a sinner - there are no degrees of sin. We are ALL sinners! That's why Jesus died for us - to pay our sin debt in FULL. It's over, finished. The only thing we have to do is confess to our heavenly father - not to any man - that we recognize that we are sinners, and need the Holy Spirit to help us. No need to keep feeling guilty or to keep trying to change your life. The Holy Spirit will even do that for you!

P.S. I was a JW for 30 years. I'm 58 now and glad to be out and know the real "truth" about Jesus.

• reganashe
    reganashe

Welcome

You'll figure everything out, just give it some time you'll be surprise what you learn on this board. Just take the cotton out of your ears and put it in your mouth. In other ways just shut up and listen.

• mouthy
    mouthy

JW clearly outshines any religion.( quoted by Kozmet!)>>>> Yes your right about that....!!!

Why!????? Because they are like the Pharisses & the Sadducees!!! They make laws!! & are well versed in scripture....They were also right when they repeated "Religion is the opium of the people ",your High on Opium...> Religion!!!!!

Jesus said "They are like white washed graves, full of dead mens bones...."

I was DF because I didnt believe Jesus came in 1914. Now YOU ( as a good little JW) tell me WHERE does it tell YOU that in scripture?)

I am 76.... I was a JW a loyal one for over 20+ years..... I made 10 people JWs. After being out since 1987 the elders came back to reinstate me??????? I wonder if they have begane to realize they goofed!!!!

I say to you. As Granny on board. If you believe in God ( Jehovah!!!) then do as he told you to do....

Love God first....Then love your neighbour as yourself. DONT JUDGE !!!! cos you will be judged by the GREAT HIGH JUDGE in the same way.... Pray incessantly for The Holy Spirit to teach you the truth......You will begin to find that any religion that devides family's by teaching hate... is the Woves that Jesus told us to beware of.... Welcome to the board.....

• kozmik
    kozmik

And NO lollydawdle...there is NO faith through salvation alone. There is no Truth without works, in the bible it says there is only ONE true Faith one TRUE religion. YOu must congregrate and spreak the word, congrgation through the true religion is a must.

Damn that makes me sound like a hypocrite...lol. But what i say is true, sigh...

• AlanF
    AlanF

kozmic said:

: Post more of those links...I mean all i have seen is Curruption within JW but nothing that puts a dent in the TRUE teaching from the bible...

No? Then go here and spend a few days reading: http://www.geocities.com/osarsif/index2.htm

AlanF

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Kozmic,

If there is one true faith or one true religion, where was it before the Watchtower Society came into existence in 1881 and finally gave us the name Jehovah's Witnesses in 1931? The Bible was around thousands of years before that and people were reading it without Watchtower explanations and doing just fine, thank you. The Watchtower didn't write the Bible and didn't do anything to preserve it. You might want to thank the Catholics for that actually.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

P.S. I should clarify. The Jews gave us the Old Testament. The New Testament canon was determined by the Catholics and the monks copied it and preserved it.

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

Kozmik,

The bible says a LOT of things that we don't take as literal... just because it's in the bible doesn't mean it's the truth... and especially if JWs interpret it, it definitely means it's not the truth. Read into how they educate those who write the magazines and books, and you'll see. If you research the anthropological definition of an evangelical cult, you'l also see what I'm talking about. Hold strong to your convictions, but KNOW what they are before you believe in them. I made the mistake of being a JW and not doing the research... now that I have, I feel duped.

What've you got to lose, right? You'll either feel less guilty for being who you are today or you'll feel vindicated because you've proven your religion correct. This way you won't be a fence-straddler, and you'll have some info behind what you say. That is a jw teaching, anyway right? "Arm yourselves." or something to the like.

Think about it.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey Kosmik>>>>> I can feel your anger. BUT!!!!why do you have to have potty fingers...... All the F words take away for what you are REALLY saying..... But keep on checking & I have to tell you I agree with everything Lolly dawdle said...

Pray that the HOLY Spirit will answer all you are asking about concerning TRUTH!!!!!

Yes many on here will disagree with me- But that is the wondeful thing about freedom---You are allowed to express your individual thoughts, But I think the "rules" on the board was no foul language .....(((HUG))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit