Memorial Experience

by CaptainSchmideo 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    I was going to say....maybe it was a micro-chip connected to a satalite...

Wouldn't the micro-chip be connected directly to Jehovah?

• 2good2bad
    2good2bad

Wow! Wonder what life would be like if Jesus had enjoyed a day on the beach instead of dying for us all?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Wonder what life would be like if Jesus had enjoyed a day on the beach instead of dying for us all?

I wonder what life would be like if the Watchtower Society went bankrupt in 1976.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Wow! Wonder what life would be like if Jesus had enjoyed a day on the beach instead of dying for us all?

Jehovah would've ZAPPED him with lightning. Jesus had to die. Jehovah wanted that bloody sacrifice, being the kind of God that demands that sort of "justice".

• heathen
    heathen

Sumflower-- It's very peculiar how the WTBTS comes to those conclusions. According to them the only way at this time it could happen that anyone new might be of the 144k is if some one didn't live and die faithful . Otherwise the official cutting off date has it at 1935 , something like that . True jesus does say that if the slave should say in his heart ,my master is delaying and begin to beat his fellow slaves he would be beaten himself and ascribed a place with the hypocrites . I just wonder if they changed all of that since they changed the generation doctrine . They do seem to go beyond what is written on the issue .

• MicStroz
    MicStroz

Wow! Wonder what life would be like if Jesus had enjoyed a day on the beach instead of dying for us all

I wonder what life would be like if the sun didn't come up tomorrow?

I enjoyed the SUN SET!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit