JW's BANNED IN RUSSIA - 04-01-04

by 4JWY 158 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Plum,

There is a big difference between things that are actually against the law and practiced in religious rituals

Neither action is mutually exclusive, and I think that is the point Alan was making.

Best regards - HS

• AGuest
    AGuest

(Please note, again, to whom this is directed - thank you!)

"When your enemy falls, do not rejoice; and when he is caused to stumble, may your heart not be joyful, that JAH may not see and it be bad in His eyes and He certainly turn BACK His anger from against him."

Proverbs 24:17

"You HEARD it was said, 'You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those persecuting you; that you may PROVE yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens, since He makes His sun rise upon wicked people AND good and makes it rain upon righteous people AND unrighteous. For if you love those loving YOU, what reward to you have? Are not also the tax collectors doing the same thing? And if you greet your brothers ONLY, what extraordinary thing are you doing? Are not also the people of the nations doing the same thing? YOU... must accordingly be perfect (in love!), as your heavenly Father is complete (in love)."

Matthew 5:43-48

I bid you... become DOERS... and not just HEARERS.

Peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

An anonymous reader friend of mine would like to comment

About Americans being too foolishly 'knee-jerk' about First Amendment issues on this one

And the WTBTS counting on that knee-jerk behavior, while they laugh all the way to the bank and countless people, especially children, suffer.

It doesn't take a lot of investigation to realize how right the Russians are on this.

As I said before, we wouldn't allow Muslim parents to train their children to become suicide bombers in the U.S.

By what right does this religion get away with the stuff it does, to the harm of many?
  • 4JWY
    4JWY

Lady Lee & Friend: -

Yes, the similarities between the Muslim extremists and JW's hatred of "the world" is clear to me. We were taught from infancy to "hate" and no JW can deny it.

• patio34
    patio34

Lady Lee's Friend said:

As I said before, we wouldn't allow Muslim parents to train their children to become suicide bombers in the U.S.

4JWY replied:

Yes, the similarities between the Muslim extremists and JW's hatred of "the world" is clear to me. We were taught from infancy to "hate" and no JW can deny it.

It seems to me that there again, there's a wide spectrum and degree of "hate" and Muslim extremists that may teach their kids to become killers don't compare to JWs. It's clearly too much of a jump to compare the two.

This kind of exaggeration doesn't help the "cause" of keeping people safe from JW thinking by giving them good information. This isn't good information, imo, to compare trained murderers/bombers to JWs.

Pat

• 4JWY
    4JWY

Pat :

Can you deny that we were taught to hate? How do you define hate?

• patio34
    patio34

Hi 4JWY,

I'm not confirming nor denying it. Anyone learning the Bible well is taught to hate. But can you deny that it is not the same thing as teaching your kids to murder? Do you think JWs teach their members to become suicide bombers? Is that what you're implying. Not to be rude, but imo there's no comparison.

Pat

• 4JWY
    4JWY

Hate is hate in my book and I had enough of hatred as taught in the cult of JW's. The topics of death and destruction permeate the diet of "spiritual food" that we were served by the "faithful slave." Read any of the publications, and REALLY take note of the number of references to death, destruction, annihilation, wiping out, killing, destroying the wicked - the illustrations as we are all so familiar with from the Paradise book, which I grew up with, to every other issue of the magazines that glorifys the ending of "this system" with the graphic artistic renderings. We raised our kids on this crap and what has it done to them in their minds? WTS breeds paranoia and induces phobias in young minds - do some research on that topic and you may think twice about the teaching of hate these MEN have propagated.

• 4JWY
    4JWY

Pat: I forgot to inquire - just what is the information that YOU give people "to keep them safe from JW thinking" as you say?

And, why do you feel that they have to be kept SAFE from JW thinking?

• DIM
    DIM

This is ridiculous....they aren't dangerous, give me a break. This a step backwards as far as religious freedom goes....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit