Is this a record or what

Quite possibly.

• Double Edge
  • simplesally
    simplesally

Cheers Gadget!

• shera
    shera

Glad your getting over things,hope you have may more happy yrs ahread of you!

• shotgun
    shotgun

Have a good trip gadget...driving the big white porcelain school bus

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

We love you too, Paul (and we are quite confident of our sexuality, thanks - try explaining THAT to your new friends/strangers)!!!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Canada and Customs Revenue Agency. CCRA

Dear Sir/Madam

As a proud citizen of Canada, I wish to point attention to a possible embarrasing situation. I am a member of a discussion board known as JWD. ( I would have just said DB but you are government employees, and brain dead ).

Apparently, there is a British Citizen who wishes to travel to Canada and visit Niagra Falls. His board name is Gadget. Though I don't think they know each other personally, he makes us much sense as a fellow poster named Celtic.

Celtic usually posts when he is drunk and talks in unitelligable language that even his own mother would never recognize.

Sincerely xjw_b12

• smack
    smack

I think I've found my soul brother. Way to go Paul!

beer mate?

Steve

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

smack,

You'd better make a post - you're on 999.....and that means trouble. Inverted 666. Even my old buddy JCanon hasn't been able to interpret the numerogical significance, though no doubt it ties in with the seventy years and 607 and the second coming and armageddon and the flood and both world wars.

cheeses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit