Thank you!!!!!!

by Gadget 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

I finished work 5 hrs ago, and went straight to the pub since then. I just wanna say thank you for all the help I've been given, its helped me more than you'll ever know. I love you all fro helping me break free from the watchtower. I'm very very drunk now, but its made me realise how much I owe you all, for helping me realise the truth, thank you so much. I love you all.

Paulxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Gadget
    Gadget

goping back on the beer now, see you all on sunday!!!!!!!

• kls
    kls

may youre toilet be by youre side and the pain reliever be near by.

• kls
    kls

OOOPS

• Gadget
    Gadget
    may youre toilet be by youre side and the pain reliever be near by.

why do you think \i'm asdrunk as thatr? Ok, maybe I am.......... I love that toilet me, and also a few othe people on this forum, you know whoyouar..........

• Gadget
    Gadget

And how the heck do I manage to let complete strangers let me use their internet connection tto let me log on to let me tell you how much Iove you all? I'm very very very incoherant right now. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxx

• Gadget
    Gadget

Is this proof for lurkers how much possesssed by satan I am?

• Aztec
    Aztec

Go to bed Paul...LOL!

~Aztec

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

LOL! I love threads like this. I love you too Gadget! Now go burn some pictures of your JW ex-fiance.

• Gadget
    Gadget

You mena juat my e finacejw? Or am I allowed to burn othe things too? Can't believe I managed totalk yet another stranger into letting me use their intenet cnnection!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this a record or what

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit