Note to the blind ones (anti-apostasy)

by Razor 79 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• IWasDuped
    IWasDuped

OK, Time to start posting, I screwed up so many times with my user name but I finally got my password changed and saved. Now no more, and look, only 5 more posts away from Junior..Wwwoohoo, and I have Razor to thank for it.

• NoBorg
    NoBorg

DDDDDOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like 'the woman' was online this moring and alreay logged in ^^^^^^ oh well, NOW I'm only 5 posts away.....

• Phil
    Phil
    an endless topic which oLets just go our seprate ways and forget this even happened. It would be the wise thing to do than

continue nly time will settle

It appears that time has already settled it and you are unwilling to accept it..

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE
    most of the people here have already been used and abused by the WTSTS already. Really don't need any more of it please.

I agree 100%..................................

and the WTS protects pedophiles like many other churches, I know 1st hand. It is NO BETTER!

I come to this forum for support, comfort and empathy, something I got in 5 minutes...............something I NEVER got in 12 years in the WTS. Even after my child was sexually abused. So go to the meetings where you can hear the sound of your own voice over the PA system, where you may receive some appreciation for your self-righteous comments. Where you can feel like a martyr for missing out on healthy activities and making ALL those sacrifices for Jehovah.

Worry about yourself and let us look after ourselves....................do you think we haven't heard what you have to say BEFORE?????????? You are dealing with intelligent, enlightened people who have experienced the WTS.............it's corruption and lies.

So please don't insult us by preaching to us!

Cheers, Bliss

• Corvin
    Corvin
    do you think we haven't heard what you have to say BEFORE?????????? You are dealing with intelligent, enlightened people who have experienced the WTS.............it's corruption and lies.

So please don't insult us by preaching to us!

Here! Here!

Razor, if you are real, you are only paroting the rank recycled garbage of the organization you are still bound to. It is mindless and ever so offensive. Please do bite me young man.

corvin

• Phil
    Phil

Where has Razor gone? He seems to have forgotten his words regarding verbally demolishing all those who do not believe in the WTS and his conversion. Well, he is the one that has gone and hasn't answered most of the points brought up on this thread. As usual, with all JWs, he recites only the portions of the Bible that suits him and leaves out the contradictions.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

Razor: I have done my homework and I could take you all on but I won't (I have practically slayed countless athiests and a few trinitarians and I even got an evolutionist out of athiesm once).

what a load of crap.

• Daunt
    Daunt

That is a load of crap tetrapod. Sheesh reading this brings back terrible memories.

• Quentin
    Quentin

"I must confess last weekend I snorted coke for the first time..it made me sick. This weekend I'm going to try Pepsi to see if it's any different. Why doesn't other religions warn us about things like this..."

Oh the tears, the tears...I can't stop laughing.

As to Razor...as has been pointed out your already on your way out the door, otherwise you wouldn't have surfaced here, when that one slams shut with that clang of finality: get thee gone unworthy one, just remember, this one is always open.

• Phil
    Phil

Razor:

You don't know too much about other religions. Catholics do "disfellowship" but it is only done at the higher levels, that is the persons that are priests and higher up. There are hardly any priests that have been disfellowshipped. Bishops, yes, but very few. THere may have been five in the last hundred years. Your comparison is a typical JW response, totally incomplete. That is what the prosthalizers are told to regurgitate to their members. I hope you know better.

Jehovah's witnesses are the biggest liars I know and they pretend to solicit the truth. Anyone that has heard of and knows the "Theocratic Warfare Doctrine" as practiced by the WTS knows.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit