Note to the blind ones (anti-apostasy)

by Razor 79 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Razor
    Razor

I am aware of that and Jesus predicted all of this and there is no garuantee that

everybody claiming to be a Jehovah's Witness or a christain

will make it to the new system of things (example: Psalms 11:5).

I have done my homework and I could take you all on but I won't (I have practically slayed countless athiests and a few trinitarians and I even got an evolutionist out of athiesm once).

Obvously nothing is going to change your mind vice versa so I will just leave in peace.

My love for Jehovah is by far greater than any threat even if it means harm should come to

me I will not abandon him.

You should make a 50/50 observation as well. For example:

Jehovah's Witnesses are not responsible for countless murders, deaths, tortures, and

massacres and you don't see us fighting over land and oil or telling followers to

go kill in the name of Jehovah (or in your case God or 'The Lord').

"Sitting in Church (or in our case Kingdom Hall) doesnt make you anymore of a christain then sitting in a garage makes you a catillac"

As for the Silent Lambs my Uncle owns that site so its nothing new to me.

He never was a strong JW and had gotten disfellowshiped along the line

and I guess he decided to serve his revenge on a platter.

And as for your little bible inspired by man thing..

You mean if I dictate a letter that my secretary is the author of the letter

even though I told him/her what to write on the paper and that the paper has

my name and address on it?

In the end I know how you people think and why you abandon Jehovah.

You enjoy to have your ears tickled and you want to be able to enjoy things such as

drugs, fornication, lieing, adultry, drunkeness. Things that Atheism and other religons

don't encourage you not to do.

Its a no brainer. Good bye!

CASE CLOSED

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

HI RAZOR

YOU SHOULD NOT HEAP SUCH CONDEMNATION ON THE WBTS. WHILE IT IS TRUE THAT THEY HAVE DONE MOST OF THE THINGS YOU LIST, YOU SHOULD WAIT ON NEW LIGHT TO CLEAR UP THESE THINGS.

JEHOVAH WILL CORRECT THESE MATTERS, WAIT ON HIM. STAY LOYAL TO THE WBTS.

AFTER ALL IF YOU LEAVE THEM, WHERE WILL YOU GO??? SURELY YOU DO NOT WANT TO TURN IN TO AN APOSTATE.

IT MAY BE OF HELP TO YOU, TO GET OUT IN THE SERVICE MORE, READ THE PUBLICATIONS AND ABOVE ALL ASK THE ELDERS FOR HELP. THEY ARE VERY UNDERSTANDING.

PS DON'T TELL THEM YOU FOUND THIS HELP ON THE INTERNET!!!!!

CHRISTIAN LOVE TO YOU BROTHER

Outoftheorg

NINA--- YOUR FORGOT 1925

• Flash
    Flash
    My love for Jehovah is by far greater than any threat even if it means harm should come to me I will not abandon him.

Be careful PETER!

• avengers
    avengers
    I suggest you run for it while you have a chance

• heathen
    heathen

Why you arrogant little snot . I warned you that you would be in for a battle and what do you do, heap your insensitive bs and run . You are the reason I can't stand jehovahs witnesses . So you just go ahead and keep believing we hate you because of the thruth . Disrespectful bratt -- good bye and good riddance.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    2 Peter 3:3
    3. "For YOU know this first, that in the last days there will come ridiculers with their ridicule, proceeding according to their own desires"

Matthew 24:23-27
    23. "Then if anyone says to YOU, 'Look! Here is the Christ', or, 'There!' do not believe it."
    24. "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will give great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if posible, even the chosen ones."
    25. "Look! I have forwarned YOU."
    26. "Therefore, if people say to YOU, 'Look!' He is in the wilderness,' do not go out; 'Look! He is in the inner chambers,' do not believe it."
    27. "For just as the lightning comes out of the eastern parts shines over to the western parts, so the presence of the Son of man will be."

Matthew 24:9
    9. "Then people will deliver YOU up to tribulation and will kill YOU, and YOU will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name."

Daniel 11:32
    32. "And those who are acting wickedly against [the] covenant, he will lead into apostasy by means of smooth words."

Mathew 10:22
    22. "And YOU will be objects of hatred by all people on account of my name; but he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved."

Psalms 25:19
    19. "See how many my enemies have become, And with a violent hatred they have hated me."

What is amazing is how accuratly this describes Jehover Witnesses!

Yep... ridculing us... saying that the end is near... that Jesus is present... attacking us... trying to teach strange apostate teachings...

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

You Clamed JW's Don't Kill Anyone.

I Think That Is A Touchy Subject.

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

If I Tell Someone To Drink Poison And They Die....I Have Killed Them Even If I Was Misled To Believe It Was Medicine.

If You Check JW History The Watchtower Told Them Not To Take Vaccinations Because It Was Against Jehovah....So In Turn Every JW Taught Others Do Not Take Vaccinations.....In Turn Many Many Children Died....Basically Killed By Dogma.....Murdered....By Men Who Believe They Have Jehovah's Spirit And The People Who Follow These Men.

Go Further In History.....The Watchtower Says Organ Transplants Are Cannibalism.....So All JW's Teach Organ Transplants Are Cannibalism.....Many People Die Due To Dogma That They Must Follow These Men And Their Ideas Over Their Own God Given Conscience......Once Again Murder

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Remember If You Go Against What The Society Teaches You Will Get Dissfellowhsipped.....Loose All Your Family And Friends.....Besides You Believe These Men Have Jah's Spirit And If You Disobey Them You Are Going Against Jehovah?..You?d Rather Die Then Betray Jehovah?..So You Listen And Are Murdered By Dogma??Scriptural Un-Truth.

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Let?s Move To Present Day?.. Blood Transfusions??At One Time JWs Could Not Take Any Blood Product Not Even Hemophiliacs?..Who Could Have Used Fractions?..But Fractions Were Not Aloud?..And So You Die?.Murder By Dogma?.Un-Scriptural Lies??.Because Now Fractions Can Be Used So Now Hemophiliacs Can Live But Past Adults And Children Were Murdered Because Of The Scriptural Opinion Of Some Imperfect Men In Bethel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit