Hi, I'm new here!

by SWALKER 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• pc
    pc

Hi Swalker, Really enjoyed reading your opening post. I am so amazed that your whole family got the real truth at the same time. Your family sounds like real loving people and that is what it is all about. PC

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

One of my siblings was at Bethel at the same time as Ray Franz and knew him pretty well. So my entire family decided to read his books several years back and realized he was telling the truth. He presented the information in such an humble and factual way, you knew he was telling it like it was. Plus with my sibling having been at Bethel at the time, much of the info presented was confirmed for fact. So, being the person that I am, I decided to go meet him and his wife and we had a wonderful few days together. They are an inspiring couple! I had heard stories for years as I was growing up about what a horrible apostate person he was...Now I know who the real apostates are!

No, I do not live in the Sunshine State, but wish I did. I love it there! Thanks for all your comments.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit