My life is going to have a BIG change soon

by Mulan 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

We had his evaluation and assessment yesterday and he passed. They had an opening so he is going to move on April 3. Yikes................so fast. He is excited too.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

WOW!!!

yes it will be a big change!

and this, too

Our eldest son and his wife are expecting their third baby in September, and it was a shock to them. They have two boys, who will be 4 and 10 when this baby comes. They are hoping for a girl, but won't know for a few more weeks .

OH MY!!!! what a surprise!!! I hope they have a girl, too. But their boys are really sweet.

Ok, now back to you guys. So with all this freedom, you gonna be able to travel???? Let us know! You are always welcomed to come back here and relax! We would love to have you two.

Joy

• Valis
    Valis

Mulan...I hate to burst your buble, but Princess just gave me the bad news they would need to be moving back in starting this weekend for an indefinite stay..possibly years......tsk tsk..just when things were looking up for you huh?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Mulan...I hate to burst your buble, but Princess just gave me the bad news they would need to be moving back in starting this weekend for an indefinite stay..possibly years......tsk tsk..just when things were looking up for you huh?

Really? I might allow that. We never had any issues when they lived here.

Nice try, Valis.

• Valis
    Valis

doh! *LOL* I'll have to wake up earlier in the morning to get one over on ya I suppose!....In any case it is good to hear you are getting some private life!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Princess
    Princess
    Princess just gave me the bad news they would need to be moving back in starting this weekend for an indefinite stay..possibly years......

Yeah, can I park my new Excursion in the driveway? I don't want it to get scratched. Oh and Steve and I plan on going out every weekend so we'll need you to babysit...sometimes I don't feel like cooking dinner, is it ok if we eat with you most of the time?

• Mulan
    Mulan
    sometimes I don't feel like cooking dinner, is it ok if we eat with you most of the time?

Yikes that could get old fast. The rest would be fine, but your house is a lot nicer. ...............better yard too.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Mulan ..to help you and Dave with the transition..I've decided to move in with you for a few weeks of years...I'm really quiet and don't eat too much...I'll even let you yell at me and tell me I'm up to no good....this should take presure off of Dave...just doin my part..

Wish I could have made it to the apostafest last weekend...maybe next time.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Shotgun, it's amazing how many people want to move in with us. Thanks for the offer, but no.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit