Did Noah really build an ark?

by frogit 67 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AlanB
    AlanB

Just going to watch program now, so I'll post views when finished, this is something that has fascinated me for years. A.

• Farkel
    Farkel

JCanon,

: Look this is not "outlandish". The flood itself was a MIRACLE.

No, what REALLY is a miracle is that so many people believe that Flood crap.

Farkel

• Valis
    Valis

Interesting debate at this URL..

http://www.str.com.br/English/Atheos/noah.htm

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Dansk
    Dansk

Saw the programme. Epic of Gilgamesh. Nuff said.

Ian

• MorpheuzX
    MorpheuzX

Farkel, I couldn't agree more. The fact that so many people claim to actually believe in Noah and his Arch is the real miracle. It's a breath-taking display of stupidity, but still a miracle

• gumby
    gumby

It's a good thing there was only 8 people on that boat and only 8 had to suffer the horrendous torture of smelling each other trapped in a boat full of pigs and shit....and........and..............and.........................I can't even talk about it anymore.

Gumby

• Mac
    Mac
    It's also an interesting read. Bit supprised about the mention of only 7 days to build it tho?

We've all heard about how those "quick builds" have held up...I wouldn't have boarded that craft with a buoy strapped to my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mac

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I wouldn't have boarded that craft with a buoy strapped to my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mac, you funny little smurfy. That made me smile. Hey, if you had a buoy on your @$$, then wouldn't you drown whilst tryin' to eat that burger??

• Mac
    Mac

Heather..

Had you been more observant you'd have noticed that that is an inflatable burger!!!!!!!

mac, of the failsafe class

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Heather..

Had you been more observant you'd have noticed that that is an inflatable burger!!!!!!!

mac, of the failsafe class

You're not only a funny little smurf, you're a darn clever one and conscientious to boot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit