COMING OUT PARANOIA?

by ese 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ese
    ese

thanks for your responses - insightful - and i sincerely hope jws (and everyone for that matter)lets u live in peace and does nothing to harm u - one of u said i should do some study and reading on jws b4 i post - this assumes i havent and = a wrong assumption - the questions i ask don't get answered by books - not wit the depth and breadth with which they get answered here - i ask my questions because, among other reasons, jws and their organization have affected my life

ese

• little witch
    little witch

ESE,

To the wt, public perception is everything. Without a positive spin, their publications would flounder.

Also, any negative influence that must be dealt with in regards to publishers hurts their bottom line.

Of course they are concerned with opponents, honest discussion of their methods and doctrines, and public dissection of their framework.

JWD is a huge site for exiting, and exited members. Our presence here is of the utmost concern to them.

Keep reading here. And welcome to the board.

Edited to add

May I also inform you that the recent posts you refer to are not "paranoia" but a statement of wellness and strenght. They are statements of lives reclaimed.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    May I also inform you that the recent posts you refer to are not "paranoia" but a statement of wellness and strenght. They are statements of lives reclaimed.

Many thanks, LW! That's exactly what my posted "Hello" to the WTS is....a statement of a life reclaimed.

Hugs,

FRannie B

• little witch
    little witch

Thanks doll,

and BTW, I meant to type "strength" LOL

I am cold, and my fingers arent cooperating with the keyboard! LOL

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

This is a great thread.....Hooray for those who have made it through! You have amazing strength!

What can we do to help the others....?

• shotgun
    shotgun

Ese...do you think the paranoia is unfounded..read amazing1914 post

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/68146/1.ashx

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

I admire those coming out. Thats all I have to say

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

ese,

I now have custody of my three daughters who were raised in the WTBTS org. Their mother and stepfather abused them spiritually, physically, mentally and emotionally, and inflict great pain and guilt upon them for so much as sighing over having to go to a JW meeting. They have told my children that I was a bad person and that I was going to be destroyed by Jehovah.

One of the things I had to consider when coming out was how much persecution my precious children would receive from their mother and stepfather and from the socalled "friends" and elders in the congregation. They will be telling these innocent children their father is an evil apostate and other such terrible things. SOMETIMES WE MUST WITHOLD THE TRUTH FROM THOSE WHO CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH, FOR IT IS AN EXPRESSION OF LOVE AND WISDOM.

I have chosen to come out now only because I have brought my children to a place where they are stronger and can handle the crap some will be heaping upon them. I have shown them enough real "truth" about the "truth" in order for them to rebuff the JW persecution. They now have enough knowledge to say to the JW's, "you are a bunch of liars and you are going to leave me alone now".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit