Science still doesn't have the answers on how life first appeared

by EndofMysteries 69 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bohm
    bohm
    Who is this bohm character whom you argue with? It cannot be me since i did not say those things you attribute to him lol.
  • Viviane
    Viviane

Argue with you? Sheesh, why would you think I would bother with that? I'm just pointing out how you either ignorantly or dishonestly attempted to misrepresent what I wrote.

If you don't like that, you're free to stop posting incorrect things.

• OnTheWayOut
  • bohm
    bohm

Viv: next time you want to point out something dishonest i wrote i suggest you do so with an actual quote then lol.

why are you so hostile?

• prologos
    prologos
    bohm, In contrast to the imagined 1850 experimenter, we have a fully working model of advanced life, and fossils of intermediary experimental prototypes to guide us tracing back where it came from, started, so I thought is was just a problem to bring the right catalyst in to the proper mix to get life fired up.    
  • OnTheWayOut
  • bohm
    bohm
    Prologos: if abiogenesis is true, the early life was nothing like what we have today. Did you read the wikipedia page?
  • Viviane
    Viviane

Viv: next time you want to point out something dishonest i wrote i suggest you do so with an actual quote then lol.

why are you so hostile?

Ample quote have been provided of your misrepresentation of my words. With regard to your question, put on your big girl panties if you want to have an honest, adult conversation. I'm not here to coddle you when you lie.
  • prologos
    prologos
    bohm, I started to read it, and I am startled at the complexity, the potential for change,  and of course I remember the buzz about the Urey experiments, and the later news that internal cell activity might have started in mini-caves rather than confined to organic cell walls, Am I wrong to think that the life in me is still the same, with variations of course,  that pulsed in my earliest life form predecessors, , slimy and strange that they might be? 
  • bohm
    bohm

Viviane: Very ample, much panties, such wow, why so anger? Everything = misrepresentation, plz no, your knowledge such science, very good, forum great benefit, such honestly, intellectual, super geniusly, rewarding talk, wow. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit