Watchtower 'Moles'?

by Outaservice 13 Replies latest jw friends

• ladonna
    ladonna

With all that we "know" they are capable of......would any of these things suprise any of us if they were involved to this extent???

No WAY!!!!

They will go as far as infinity to protect their righteous/evil doings.

La Donna Ana

• Scarlet Pimpernel
    Scarlet Pimpernel

AcapulcoGold What are you doing here if you hate everyone? You have brought more disruption to the board than anyone else.

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

scarlet - your problem: overestimation of the importance of order.

AG

• Francois
    Francois

I personally think that the Borg has the means and the desire to do exactly what you suspect.

They have untold millions of dollars of hard, cold cash.

They have something like 60 full-time lawyers on staff.

To regard the GB as a group of dottery old men who can't find their asses with both hands in broad open daylight is naive in my view. Did they not just reorganize in order to protect their useless asses? That's not the conceptualization of an unsophisticated group. Have they not victimized millions of people in the last hundred years? Haven't you seen some of their suggested legal documents, like their living wills and such. Very sophisticated stuff.

And it would be in their interest to seem like dottery old men. Sun Tzu would have loved the technique of leading your enemies into the false security of underestimation of your strength.

Be careful. Be very careful before you dismiss what the JWs may be up to. I'm armed, for example. Around the clock. I've seen some very weird shit going on around the Jay-Dubs.

Francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit