Watchtower 'Moles'?

by Outaservice 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

The CIA, Israel's Mossad, and many other intelligence gathering organizations, plant 'Moles' in various places to keep an eye on whats going on (spying).

Do you personally believe the Society has planted 'Moles' in various places? Do they have people in the media (television, radio, newspapers, and news magazines) Do they have infiltrators in ex-JW ministries? Are they in the Post Offices watching the mail. Are they controlling some Internet providers? Are they 'paying off' officials to control things the way they want to have them go?

If so, they forgot one thing! They're dealing with a 'living God' and he cannot be outsmarted. They loose!

Outaservice

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Outaservice: You make some interesting points. You asked, "Do you personally believe the Society has planted 'Moles' in various places?"

Yes, without question. I have seen some evidence of that on H20, but not on JWD yet. I have had some other information that also confirms this.

You continued, "Do they have people in the media (television, radio, newspapers, and news magazines)?"

I was not sure until recently. But, I believe that they have some influence there too.

You asked, "Do they have infiltrators in ex-JW ministries?"

I am not sure that they go that far. Monitoring the Internet is about as far as they need to go.

You continued, "Are they in the Post Offices watching the mail."

There may be some isolated cases where individual JWs may work at the USPS and if they saw something, they might let the Elders know. I recall one case where this happened years ago. Sometimes JWs working for medical and law offices have been known to report confidential matters to the Elders ... but I do not believe that the WTS sets this up, but they merely take advantage of it. I believe it was AlanF (correct me if I am wrong) who posted a WTS article encourgaing JWs to report such.

You asked, "Are they controlling some Internet providers?"

I don't if they are controlling any, but in the UK an ex-JW site called Witness aid, or something like that, was shut down for no reason, and it later proven that JWs at the WTS office were responsible for influencing the ISP. I can get the details from the site owner if you wish. He also posted a lot on H20 until it went down suddenly.

You asked, "Are they 'paying off' officials to control things the way they want to have them go?"

I don't think the WTS has any formal system for this, but I have no doubt that where bribes are the norm in some nations, they they will use this to get what they want. I would not be surprised if the WTS has found ways to sweeten the political funds of politicians in the USA where they wanted to get something done ... and that way JWs would never really know. But, on this, I don't have any evidence, just would not be shocked if that happened.

You concluded, "If so, they forgot one thing! They're dealing with a 'living God' and he cannot be outsmarted. They loose!"

I agree. And if the atheists are correct, then the WTS still loses, but not with God but with their own humanity. - Amazing

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I don't think the WBTS has the resources, nor the will to pursue such a strategy. 1m members in the US may seem like a lot, but the Southern Baptists have 15m members, just to provide some perspective. I imagine the Society would be as reluctant to let their people have any dealings with the outside world as much as possible, and that would include infiltration. Something as difficult as that requires subtlety of a type the WBTS just doesn't possess; look at the idiotic responses their "finest" produced when Bill Bowen (SilentLambs) blew the whistle. Besides, anyone secretly planted and caught would have negative repercussions which would far outweigh any perceived benefits; the trail would lead directly back to Brooklyn, and as we all know, the boys in Brooklyn prefer to give directives in a way which leaves no trail.

They tend to use the slipstream created by the mainstream. That is, while condemning all govts and political activity they use the religious and political freedoms fought for by others and register their complaints/requests with govts more used to dealing with less slippery people whose motives are more transparent. Besides, greasing the wheels the way you suggest would cost money; we've seen how stingy they are about simple matters like convention venues.

• JanH
    JanH
    Do you personally believe the Society has planted 'Moles' in various places?

Yes they do. I know that for a fact.

The problem is, it's limited what they can do, because they still have to live by the JW rules. Give them a cigarette, and they struggle

On a board like this, it is pretty useless being "undercover". It is, after all, a public board.

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The Devil´s Dictionary, 1911]

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

outaservice - all depends on who & what u wanna believe i guess - dopes (read: moles) around here like tina farkel alanf(uckwit) janh abbadon mommie dark sixofninkumppop et. all - or Sun Tzu author of one of the greatest books of strategy of all time utilised and highly respected by the paramount military geniuses of the last couple of millenia - including the CIA, KGB, Mossad etc - the choice is yours outaservice

but let me quote a little now and more later as the moles come out of the woodwork in an attempt to "defend" themselves and get you back on side:

Hope is nothing more than wishful thinking and must be avoided at all costs: it abrogates definitive focus and creates false friends who are worse than true enemies. It also brings about flatterers. You must truly believe in your own ideal. Preperations for war cannot be intellectual exercises.

Once these principles are understood and they are taken into the warlords ( in this case read wts/mommy and above mentioned allies) heart, the next level of understanding can be approached - that of making war - without hesitation and without second thoughts.

Correct strategies must be developed by methods that enable the warlord (wts/mommy and allies) to bring about the implementation of his true beliefs. It does not matter how he does this. He must however, make sure that his own house is protected before going into battle.

Going into battle means that all preparations are in place and effort can be minimized by using a primary tool of war - deception.

The warlord (wts/mommy and allies) must look busy doing something else when he is in fact postioning himself with intelligence and strength. Enemies must never see you in direct motion, such as coming at them. Enemies must never make sense of your actions.

In war it is essential to make the enemy think one thing while you deliver a strike from another direction. It is essential to keep the enemy off balance, even by feigning assistance to him. Make him think you are befriending him while you plan his demise.

Destroy your enemy in any way you can, but never forget that he may have resources as well and may be prepared for your attack. Consider him a fool for self aggrandizment if it is appropriate, but do not become vain in your estimation of him nor consider him weak minded, regardless of appearence. Remember you did not invent war and he may be maintaining his place of power in the same manner you maintain yours. Never think that he is incapable of destroying you.

Insult the enemy with subtlety where and when you can insult him; degrade where you can degrade. Offer fools bait and entice him to display his stupidity. Do something that may appear stupid and capitalize o his arrogance.

Insult his children and insult his parents - it will anger him and bring about rash acts. Insult his wife - he physically joins with her and it will force him to focus his rage incorrectly. Insult him directly - as a commander he will be forced to protect his face and attack with less than well thought out tactics.

Do what I tell you to do. You will then always be succesful in war. if you ask what happens if he does the same to you, you do not understand what I am talking about. Study deeply.

yep study deeply outaservice and you will begin to understand exactly what is being undertaken here by the borg moles (wts/mommy and allies).

AG

• sf
    sf

A well-oiled machine is just that...well-oiled! In my mindseye, I put NOTHIN past this kriminal kult. They EVIDENTly would/DID do ANYthing they must to keep it that way. Oil is precious, no?

sKally (yahooooooooooooooo klass)

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

outa,

here's a classic example of something a borg mole would say - why? - because it's an attempt to have you underestimate and dismiss the enemy - believe it at your own peril:

Yes they do. I know that for a fact.
    The problem is, it's limited what they can do, because they still have to live by the JW rules. Give them a cigarette, and they struggle

On a board like this, it is pretty useless being "undercover". It is, after all, a public board

AG

btw - janh (borg mole) - thanks for the example - please provide more - i love 'em.

• JanH
    JanH

Hi Gold/Goo/Badass. Leave the kids alone and go shoot yourself.

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The Devil´s Dictionary, 1911]

• AcapulcoGold
    AcapulcoGold

janh - parties over borg mole - rotflmfao

AG

• Jang
    Jang

I have had a few post office workers disciplined for interfering with mail over the years ....

We had to do a few test mailings to catch them but it worked.

When I showed them the article about telling tales if you worked at a doctor, hospital or lawyers office etc they reall kept an eye out.

Have had the same problem in other areas too over the years ..... So have others. We had a large 40Lb box of literature disapear when it arrived at a Post Office in Perth a few years back. The Post Office transport remembered delivering it beause it was the heaviest one he had. It also had some distinctive markings on it to make it easily identifiable. But it didn't turn up at my friends home. She callled the PO and they said it wasn't to be found. I then got hold of the PO Transport and confirmed date and time of delivery to the PO. I then phoned Post Office concerned and gave him half an hour to deliver it to my friends home intact (on a Saturday even!!!!) or the whole damn postal department would be on their back.

It arrived at my friends home in 15 minutes! Needless to say there were a few redundancies that week!

JanG
    CAIC Website: http://caic.org.au/zjws.htm
    Personal Webpage: http://uq.net.au/~zzjgroen/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit