Ask A Good Question

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

do some of the women on this board want to make love to minimus as he seems a popular guy?

• minimus
    minimus

yes

• franklin J
    franklin J

why should I ask a question....when Minimus is doing such a good and thorough job of it.

• minimus
    minimus

Now THAT's a good question!!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Where did God come from? ( is this a good question? )

Where does Minimus get his questions from? ( is this a good question? )

Hey Minimus! Here is your next topic to post to follow "Ask A Good Question" " Give A Good Answer "

Come on post it now .

Blueblades

• Sassy
    Sassy

Will this be the grandmother of all threads with the LONGEST running amount of pages??

• minimus
    minimus

"In the beginning, the Word was, and the Word was with Minimus, and the Word was a minimus.".........Now, who exactly is "the Word"?

• shotgun
    shotgun

I asked my 4yr old why the chicken crossed the road..she said I don't know I didn't see him...I chuckled cause I never heard that reply before.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Shotgun -

I asked my 4yr old why the chicken crossed the road..she said I don't know I didn't see him...

That is totally hilarious! My son comes up with stuff like that all the time. I swear someday I'm going to write a book with all his "quotes"!

Here's another one:

Q: Why did the chicken cross the playground?

A: To get to the other slide!!!

Ok! I'm done now!

growedup

• Sassy
    Sassy
    um..........are nylons synonymous with panty hose?

Question by Minimus on another thread...

Answer by ~Sassy~ here.. YES technically nylons are the kind that you attach to a garter, however most people refer to them as exactly the same thing since more women wear 'pantyhose' than a "garter with nylons"..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit