United Nations Press Release!!! (???)

by Frannie Banannie 46 Replies latest social current

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

RHW, it still amazes me that the dubs continue to "go for" this never-ending "shat-stirring", just to be disappointed when it always winds up stinking.

Frannie B

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

If it was, in fact, a hoax, then I am even further inclined to think the WT is behind it. From what I can tell, the only people or group that benefitted from this was the WT - to get the R&F in line, and to keep them from leaving - even if they can't buy some of the doctrine - because this is "proof" that Armageddon is just around the corner. They know their members are motivated by fear. What better way to instill fear than to make them believe The Big A has been ushered in?

But.... just my .02

growedup

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

High 5's, Imall!!!

Frannie B

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup
    High 5's, Imall!!!

They are e-e-e-e-e-e-evil I tell ya, e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-evil!!

growedup

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman
    RHW, it still amazes me that the dubs continue to "go for" this never-ending "shat-stirring", just to be disappointed when it always winds up stinking.

It doesn't surprise me at all. They have a very visceral need to identify "signs" that indicate that their lives (in the New System) will finally be able to begin. Right now they're all just treading water and not really living their lives.

I find it so sad that people are willing to forego any dreams or aspirations for most of their lives in order to sell religious books and wait for God to give them their lives in some nebulous future.

• drlove
    drlove

Okay. Yes this UN resolution proposal made anyone knowing the Bible truth stand on their toes. Is this just some silly joke or has "the end" started it's fly over Satan's world?...

Since I can see many of you not believing in Bible truth and those who's been loosing their fate reading this site, i'd like to point out some facts we do know about this matter.

In the book of Revelations is said there will be a day when leaders of the Satan's world (the beast with seven heads) will suddenly turn against their former "mistress" - Babylon the Great witch means the false religion around the globe. Note that this is a plan of Jehovah God, NOT a mans idea. On the other words doom of religion will come when Jehovah make the UN attack against false religion - not by some formulists or anyone else.

We believing the Bible truth are ofcourse waiting for this day. And we can see the day is coming soon by watching what's going on around the globe. After September 11th 2001 the world have become very hostile against people motivated by religion witch we sure can understand - the wrongdoings by false religion is really a problem for the people. Religious hate is turning into mans hate AGAINST religion and that's what also should happen before Jehovah acts against false religion. Guess we could find the prosal of the formulists as one step forvard in this development too. In November 2003 the UN also created an international group to study the threats against global peace and security. All this points out we are closing very fast the end of this system of things...But once again, Jehovah God says when, not any man. We also now that the destruction of organized religion will create chaos and anarchy since the world as we now it - will not work normally after that. It's systems dominated by Satan and his devils will come to and end, into Armageddon.

About formulism and it's founder Antony Last i do not know nothing.. But seems they really posted the resolution proposal to the UN and that it was being notified by the small group of media. Althou i've understood the UN does not comment on the contact whit the formulists. What's also interesting is that the formulism.org site has been removed after all this going on...by whom and why? :P

Maybe all this was a plan of demons to create interest to come here and read your comments who does not believe in the Bible truth so that we would also get weak.. ;) Well, i have spoken. Thanks!

• Realist
    Realist

@drlove it is certainly not gonna be the UN that will free the world from organised religion (if that will happen ever). only education and scientific progress will help to get rid of all idiotic and detrimental believes be it JWs islam or the catholic church.

• link
    link

drlove,

I doubt that you’ll be back to read the responses to your post but WELCOME TO THE BOARD in any case.

You seem a knowledgeable person so could you tell me if you think that the Watchtower Society joined the rest of Babylon the Great as a Non- Governmental Organisation for a period of nine years, to obtain inside information? If so do you feel this was a proper course of action for them to take i.e. "theocratic warfare"?

Regards

link

• drlove
    drlove

Realist: Science and education is good but you do not need to abandon the Bible truth or even God to benefit from scientific progress. Without God there would be no science to exercise and scientific facts does not make Bible false.

Link: Are you pointing out to the rumours WT society would be working inside the UN? That is not true. Members under WT are not trying to make politics anykind. Working and cooperating with international laws conserning JW's somehow is a whole another case. Of course JW society takes any legal action possible when dealing about it's right to do God's work, no matter if we talk about a single state or the UN.

United Nations is one of the legal channels making it free for us all to exercise religion...so far. When the time for banning all organized religion comes, they do not even realize having a part in the Biblical prophecies. They've been seaching for manmade solutions (political), making them (people standing for the UN) God's enemies in the end. Jehovah God is just using it to make His plan come true (Revelation 17:17).

Why are the political forces and the UN descriped as "wild beasts" in the Bible? Simple because they are trying to stand in God's way, trying to make all kinds of solutions giving all "glory" to man and not wanting to listen what God has to offer for mankind. From Jehova's view political forces are acting like beasts without no sense.

Thanks for all the welcomes btw. :)

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    Why are the political forces and the UN descriped as "wild beasts" in the Bible? Simple because they are trying to stand in God's way, trying to make all kinds of solutions giving all "glory" to man and not wanting to listen what God has to offer for mankind. From Jehova's view political forces are acting like beasts without no sense.

They aren't. The beast of Revelation was probably meant to mean Roman power, the harlot was Nero's dreaded mother and mistress, and when the beast tore apart the harlot, it was indicative of Nero's numerous attempts to assassinate his mother and lover. The whole book of Revelation is about Nero and the myth that he would come back from the dead and rule the Parthian hordes and destroy the Romans. The writer was exploiting that myth to incur apocalyptic dread in the first-century Christians.

Some things never change. Religions want to scare their followers into a state of eternal panic. But don't take my word for it, why not look up the meaning of 666 yourself? It's a numeric anagram for NERO CAESAR.

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit