United Nations Press Release!!! (???)

by Frannie Banannie 46 Replies latest social current

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

lol shamus!

what a website, a mixture of the matrix, bad john lennon midi and moving pictures of people in terrible situations.

As much as I personally agree that organized religion has done much more harm to the world than it has done good, I think this would be a terrible idea.

Can you imagine the backlash from the world if this became law, holy smokes! Talk about armageddon.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I agree, yall....somebody needs to give the Jdubs a "clue"....heh Wondering here if that "freedom religion org" is actually being produced and promoted by Jdub heirarchy on the "sly"....

Frannie B

• jwsons
    jwsons

jwsons

• jwsons
    jwsons

The Borg just try to distract those active Witnesses from Pathway-Online and WitnessWorld.com who discussed and doubted more and more about relations between WTS and U.N. They stop those websites and invent this stupid news to distract and try to stop rumors.

jwsons

• hhhh
    hhhh

Draft UN Resolution creates 'firestorm' - 30th Jan 04
    A proposed UN resolution which sought to secure global peace and security at the expense of organised religion has apparently created 'a firestorm' since its submission via e-mail on January 27th. Whilst the UN was never likely to consider proposals by private organisations, formulism.org nevertheless drafted and submitted the resolution in the hopes that it would be read by members of the General Assembly. Amidst a flurry of press and media interest, one observer said that the proposal had "created a firestorm."

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Elsewhere,

Did ya notice your "Round File" was rectangular?

Yeru....of the firm grasp of the obvious class

It won't take too long for the ridiculous proposal to be placed in the "Round File".

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Technically it doesn't have any "square" edges... they are all "rounded off".

I guess a garbage can can be interpreted in as many ways as the bible!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Let's be politically correct, people! It is the Recycling Bin! Recycling Bin!

oops. umm. Maybe that is what the Internet is. A huge recycling bin of other's discards? Wanna make bets how long this "news release" will be circulated through the internet?

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup
    Wondering here if that "freedom religion org" is actually being produced and promoted by Jdub heirarchy on the "sly"....

Just for the heck of it, I did a little research. The site is supposedly owned by someone who is supposedly named Antony Last. Mr. Last does not provide his actual address, but can be reached through his server in Virginia. However, on the site, he says that he is in Britain, and when looking at the way he spells certain words, I am inclined to think this is true. But following is the interesting thing (to me, at least).

I believe that there is no "Antony Last" - and that this name was carefully chosen because of the meanings of the name:

"Antony" means: 'Praiseworthy'

"Last" obviously means "last", however - could this site be run by someone who thinks that he is praiseworthy in the last days?

Could the WT believe that they are praiseworthy in the last days?

Hmmmmm..... Inquiring Minds Want to Know!!!

growedup

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

I think that this was probably a hoax. The Formulism site is gone, and has been unavailable for several days now. He got things stirred up, and then left.

But it is funny to see the reactions of the JWs to this supposed "fulfillment of prophecy."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit