Warning!

by FedUpJW 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Annon
    Annon

One reviewer of a totally non J.W. android app said it was a scam, full of questionable advertising and definitely not an official app and to not download it. Guess what the very next review said?

"What a wonderful provision from Jehovah" Help!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

How in the world can the average JW especially the elderly or even the not so elderly but someone who is not up to scratch with this technology determine what is an approved App by the Society ?

Hopefully many more JW`s will stumble on sites that they can`t , because of curiosity close down and want to hear more of what is being said and eventually leave ,finally realizing they have been misled all of these years.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Redoing the territory for letters. First thing they needed was an app.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Cult and Control aside, the video about apps is a warning about how to know if an app that appears to be a JW resource is legitimate.

I suppose the type of JW that only listens to Kingdom Melodies and only watches JW videos might also stretch to think that JW apps are the only apps to download, but I certainly don't get that impression from the video.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

WT vs Apps

A battle for people’s minds.

If sometimes you can’t find the TV remote, they’ve an app that turns a phone into a TV remote.

I just can’t get that warm fuzzy feel that I get from my apps from Jehovah or the WT, I’m sorry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit