Coffee really is magic

by john.prestor 11 Replies latest jw friends

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I'm sitting here at my computer mapping out a hike for this afternoon, drinking a cup of coffee... The cup was a Christmas present last year, I'm sure Satan is just giddy.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I'm sitting here doing the same thing with my cuppa Joe. Trying to figure out which mall I should hit this afternoon or should I wait until the after Xmas sales - instead of thinking about the obvious FS I missed this morning and getting ready to sit through another two hours of total lies and drivel. Life is good without Borg !!

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Im doing even less then both of you!

Sundays are the greatest gift apostasy ever gave.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Mapping out a hike.... its currently 32f in the nations capitol.

Not that im jealous

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Ah, good morning to you too Morph. Never enjoyed some brisk winter air?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

In its place its great... skiing, snowtubing etc... id much orefer sunny and 80, ridding a motorcycle or fishing. Bah humbg ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Spent yesterday at the beach, surfing (sort of). Water temperature 18-19 C (no old fashioned F stuff here). Air temp. 27 C. Beach a bit crowded but OK. Nice to think we have another 4-5 months of this, and if next May is good weather we could stretch that out to another 6 months

With us a former bible study who has not been to a meeting for 4 months. We think he's kicked the habit before they grabbed him and cloned him.

• Simon
    Simon

I think you're confused, surely you mean Chocolate?

It's an easy mistake to make, both made from beans, both begin with C etc...

But I think you'll find only Chocolate is magic. The other is just a hot drink.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SCRUFFMCBUFF:

Yes, Sundays are a great gift and itโ€™s nice that we got ours back instead of wasting time at the hall and FS.

Itโ€™s wonderful to sleep late and leisurely make coffee and breakfast and put on the TV.โ˜•๏ธ

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Why not mix chocolate with coffee? My mom used to make a chocolate cake with chocolate coffee frosting. The perfect compromise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit