The Earth

by U.2.K. Tha Greate$t 28 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

U2K tha greatest --- Hey whatever stuff you are on -- can I have some please -- it sure sounds like it gives you a good high -- how long does the high last --- is it amphetamines mixed with LSD -- just curious?

• kls
    kls

If that is what you believe fine,but keep it to yourself. If we want to hear this crap we will let you know. So i suggest you hold youre breath and wait.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Run-on sentences!!!! Run-on sentences!!!

I can't stand them!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

*** Running screaming into the night ****

So, do you ever take a breath?

• gumby
    gumby

What I want to know is......why do many here pick on this guys literary skills? There are many posters here who can't spell worth a shit and I'm one of them. It's seems his spelling and bad grammer is quite the concern here instead of his ludicrous messages. See...I just spelled ludicrious wrong didn't I ....dammit.

*gets out dictionary to see how you spell that damn word*

Gumby

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I like to use MS Word, but if someone does not have it they can use: http://www.spellcheck.net/

Very handy.

• gumby
    gumby

Elsewhere.....it's too much of a hassel for most. It's like going to 7-11 instead of Safeway....it's just plain ol' quicker to botch your spelling and save the time. Most would rather do their best and take their chances. Words usually aren't spelled so bad that you can't make them out anyway.

Gumby

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

First off The way i talk is just fine. I prefer to talk the way people talk in the king james bible but it seems impossible. I also can speak in hebrew real good, but that's another story.

anyway have'nt anybody read 2 peter chapter 3 verse 8 & 9. Why are you ignorant of the coming of the end? patience is the key to righteousness. And please stop calling me a a Jehovah Witness, i never was one, they was around me when i was younger. That's it nothing more, i study with them a few times and i still speak to them , but i dont wanna be a witness. And i study on my own , and i have been doing that for about 10 years. My teaching is not from them. Yea they know alot of things, but some things they do not understand. So i chose to not only study on my own, but also seprarated myself from every religion, thus not having one is the right path.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    I prefer to talk the way people talk in the king james bible

Oh...is that what you're doing....

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I also can speak in hebrew real good

*** Trying reeeeeeeal hard to hold my tongue ***

• gumby
    gumby
    I also can speak in hebrew real good

Really?

I doubledog dare ya to give us a few sentences in hebrew. How about John 3:16? Quickly

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit