The Earth

by U.2.K. Tha Greate$t 28 Replies latest jw friends

• U.2.K. Tha Greate$t
    U.2.K. Tha Greate$t

You know what i think. I think the people who said's that they are going to heaven is the ones who are so upset that when they lose a love one or see death, they just put aside and say in their heart that armageddon is not coming, a new earth is not coming, therefore im going or we "must" go to heaven.

I dont agree with the jw on everything(some things they say dont make no damn sense), but one thing they taught me is that GOD's cares for his footstool. and believe it or not they was right. In the bible it said's: The earth was creator for a purpose and this purpose was not made in vain, the earth has a purpose, behold the earth is The home of humans.

The bible is full of evidence that the GOD will not get rid of the earth and a new holy city(which is a new heaven and a new earth) is coming. Do anybody here not care for the earth? Do you understand that GOD is making everything new again? The bible said's that The throne of heavens is GOD's but he has given the earth " to the sons of men" / Mankind.

We all know that GOD is not a liar, we all understand that GOD is loving, can you heed the good news if it is coming from your heart or the messiah or paul? When GOD said's something he does not take it back, he is loving, caring, forgiving, righteous, perfect in all his ways. Look around and understand that The earth is full of righteouness, ha satan can not overthrow the whole earth. Better days is coming - 2 peter chapter 3 verse 13.

Even if the 144,000 is more than what it seems, they are the chosen people, the holy people, have'nt you heard from the past that the holy people will judge the "WORLD" with GOD & the messiah? if the whole world or part of the world was to judge the world , how is it that everybody is part of the 144,000? The young hear first and the old hear last, but the young and old is brothers and sisters and the true believers goeth into the kingdom of GOD , YES behold the new heaven and a new earth is coming.

" We look forward to the end of this world, Look at this reality, look at yourself , the greatest artist is GOD who made your eyes , ears, mouth, legs , arms, yes behold the body is a great gift from The one true GOD"

*Alright im done, hope you like my speech. Im listening to The song when the world ends by Dave matthews, im hype up and GOD and Jesus is with me and i feel really good. PEACE AND MAKE SURE YOU KEEP IT!

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

In the fear of starting a flame war here, what are you talking about? Yesterday you preach to us and then you tell us you are a 22 year old succesful business man with may material things and then you preach to us as if you are trying to count the time of something. The majority of us in here may be classified as "apostates" but what we are guilty of is being independent thinkers and not following the line. we took a chance on family realtionships, real friendships, etc. And many in here are not spritually weak individuals but have an impressive knowledge of the bible and society publications (Blondie, Mouthy just to name a few, many more).

What are you drunk or something?

• seven006
    seven006

U2K,

Before you continue to enlighten us, why don't you pray to Jesus and ask him to send you down a dictionary and a few chapters of hooked on phonics.

I think you're embarrassing Jesus with your impaired ability to communicate in the English language. You've been a JW your whole life, everyone understands how that limits people in the good old thinking department. Now it's time to look outside the JW coloring books and find something with a little more depth so your presentation doesn't distract from your message. So far your Jesus isn't looking too sharp here pal.

Maybe you should ask your girlfriend to proofread your posts before you hit send. I'm just trying to help you out here buddy.

Take care,

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

One more thing, in your name U.2.K. tha Greatest, "The" is spelt with an "e" not an "a"

If you meant to say tha and I'm wrong in my assumption, then I am sorry. I'm not a great speller myself and I get my a's and e's mixed up too.

Just trying to help.

Dave

PS: When you see Jesus in your dreams tonight, tell him Dave sez hi. He''ll inderstand

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    You know what i think? I think the people who said's say that they are going to heaven is are the ones who are so upset that when they lose a love one or see death, they just put it aside and say in their hearts that armageddon is not coming, a new earth is not coming, therefore I'm going or we "must" go to heaven

And that's only the first paragraph.

I think you're embarrassing Jesus with your impaired ability to communicate in the English language.

Amen brother, amen.

• avishai
    avishai

Dude, don't you realize that most of us know this BS better than you? I started cramming it down other peoples throats as soon as I could talk, about 2 years old. We know it, backwards, forwards & sideways. Yes, we realize what your saying, most of us said it, too. It's just that now, almost everyone on this board realizes it's all bullshit. Get it?

• dh
    dh

especially sideways

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Avishai : It's just that now, almost everyone on this board realizes it's all bullshit. Get it?

Yeah ... ... and Get used to it !

• shamus
    shamus

Well, you told us what you think. Do you know what I think?

If your god ever wreaked his vengance on us, he would throw you in with us, you, who goes against the faithful and discreet slave. You are disobeying direct orders from god, and assosiating with pagans.

I am sooo glad that you are wealthy and happy. Instead of going to Kingdumb ministry schools for help with your speaking abilities, you should seriously consider going beyond grade 7 english.

In other words, god hates you right now, according to your religion, and you are putting on quite a show. I hope you are getting your jollies doing it, and please remember to put this in as your time at the end of the month... we wouldn't want you doing this for bettering humankind.

Gee, you sure sound like a pharisee.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    " We look forward to the end of this world

Some of us were looking forward to it back in the 1950's, and then in the 60's, then the 70's, 80's , 90's .. It still has not come, despite the dire warnings from the FDS..We are now in the 21st century.for goodness sake! How long should we wait in vain for the fulfillment of promises that never come true

We were preaching these falshoods from door to door before you were born. And were just as blind to the negative nature of such a message.

Anyway, son - if you want to make the New World you had better not keep posting here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit