Angharad passed her exam too !

by Simon 38 Replies latest jw friends

• reboot
    reboot

wow, Angharrad; well done, you clever sausage !!!

And I expect you're really looking forward to Simon letting you increase your happiness quota Drooling Bouncy Smiley - he's such a 'giver' ,isn't he? you're a lucky, lucky woman...*sigh*

• Simon
    Simon
    Then maybe you'll give her the "pleasure" of giving you a SPANKING too! I'll have a little chat with her about the delicacies of that.

"And then ... a spanking. Yes, you must spank us all !!" - Monty Python, The Holy Grail

I'll go order the flowers ...

AND I AM SERIOUS, SIMON. The girls are almost always ready to party, if you are like me it will take threats to follow through. Consider this a threat.

Yeah, I know. I need major hints (like Xmas - she has to point at something and say in a loud, clear voice "I'd like that for Christmas" so that I pick up on it)

you're a lucky, lucky woman...*sigh*

I keep telling her that ... it makes her laugh hysterically and then start sobbing for some reason?

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

(((((((Dear Simon and Angharad))))))),

Congratulations on your achievements!

I hope you both achieve all goals that you desire.

Sincerely,

AwakenedAndFree

• Special K
    Special K

For dinner.. may I suggest the "Turduckin".

special K

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Congratulations Angharad!!!....and Simon too. How does the saying go, " behind every successful woman is a good man", or somthin' like that. And I can't believe it hasn't already been said, " You must have read alot of Witchtower and Asleep magazines to get that smart!"

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Well done, Angharad!!! Mr Fe2O3 did his degree through the OU, so I know what hard work it is, and the sheer volume of work involved.

Natural / Earth Science? What drew you to this course? Do you have a particular career path in mind?

• Dansk
    Dansk

CONGRATULATIONS ANGHARAD

You?ve worked hard for it!

Love and best wishes,

Ian, Claire & Boys

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey Angharad: Congratulations !

Yes, Simon you have to take her out for dinner.

Coz I says so too,
    Rayzorblade

• Angharad
    Angharad

Fe - I've always found geology interesting, and so decided to learn more about it and get a qualification at the same time.

Not sure about career prospects but I'd love to work in geology one day, maybe when we get to Canada there will be more opportunity to do so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit