Angharad passed her exam too !

by Simon 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

She's just looked up her results online and found out she passed her latest Open University exam.

Well done love, I knew you'd do it !

(I'll let her tell you about the course she's doing)

Again, another box to tick on the immigration forms to get a few more points ...

• mouthy
    mouthy

WOW ANGIE AWAY TO GO!!!! This family seems to have a lot of brains.... Congratulations Love !!!!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Angharad,

Well done! At this rate yourself and Simon should be able to ship all your belongings straight into Parliament House and take over the Canadian government. In fact, could you please!

Best regards - HS

• morty
    morty

Congrats on passing your exam Angharad!!! That is great Smiley University

Yeah, that would be great if you guys did take over the Canadian Goverments......lmao@ Hillary

Morty

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Congratulations Angharad!!! We're so pround of you and Simon!!!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Thanks everyone.

Its actually a huge relief because I found this course particularly hard especially because I got a bit behind with the workload, although I scored well through the year the exam was a complete nightmare! (half way though I was beginning to wonder if I had studied the same course LOL)

I'm aiming to get a degree in Natural / Earth Science, still got a way to go for that but if I pass this next year I will have enough points for a diploma and then can carry plodding on for the degree.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Well done and congrats Ang

Brummie

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Congrat's ... You busy Mother !!! GO !

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Excellent Angharad!

Randy

• Satanus
    Satanus

Congratulations, angharad and simon. Canada will be a better country w you guys living here.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit