Me N Jesika Is Down N Out IN Dallas....

by Country Girl 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

It's 6 a.m. and I'm here at Jesika's house and we can't FIND you guys. We don't iknow anyone's last name and we've been partying alll night. WHERE ARE YOU?? We called Craig and Katie at 3 a.m., but they couldn't help us, but thanks so much for trying Craig. We LOVE you!!!

Jesika called the bradford suites, but she didn't know anyone's last names.. and they didn't take online names... they didn't know who BIG TEX was.. HAHAHAHH

Country Girl

• shamus
    shamus

Weellll.....

• Jesika
    Jesika

Wellllllllllll...........what?????

• shamus
    shamus

Well, what the heck?

That's funny... you could call the Front Desk and ask for Big Tex, or someone like that... they will probably take you away in a white van...

Hey, have a great time today! Drink and be merry! (I am jealous!)

• Jesika
    Jesika

Country Girl has me in a nice padded room...........so dont worry LOL...............

We love the padded room...........we dont hurt ourselves anymore..........we have room service and we dont have to pay..........and damn we have cute guys here, but we cant touch 'em due to the jackets LOL!!!!!!! (woooo hoooo ..........dream..........dream!!!!!!!!!)

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jes

• shamus
    shamus

Jes,

I always find it hardest when I have to go to the bathroom... you just go, girl! You can't pull down your pants in that straight-jacket! Believe me, I tried...

I also like it when the nurse comes in to give you an IM. (to calm you down...) It is the best! (CAn you all tell that I've worked in a mental institution?)

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I especially liked it when Jesika pulled down my pants and screamed OVER EASY!

Country Girl

• Jesika
    Jesika

OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jes

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

JES JES.. please.. don't feed me dog food and beat me!

CG

• Jesika
    Jesika

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shamus...............what is your #? we will call ya.............PM me!!!!!!!!!!! love you!!!!!!!!!

Jes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit