What a Bad Day for Democrats

by Simon 39 Replies latest social current

• stillin
    stillin

Twitch, come on. Not so touchy. Simon has berated me. Minimus has asserted lousy positions sounding like he really is an expert about things. You have to have thick skin and actually try to make a point.

It's not everybody here that feels that way and I think that Loveuni was demonstrating the ignorant mindset of the Trump base. Maybe a little tastelessly, but really! Let it slide.

• minimus
    minimus

Hey watch what you say about Minimus. He is cool.🤓

• stillin
    stillin

I know you're cool, Min. If we were all the same, we wouldn't be different.

• minimus
    minimus

It’s all good. I understand nobody wants to be treated poorly. And I do think we say things on a board sometimes that we might not say directly at ones face. But in context, I don’t think anyone was trying to be hateful or hurtful.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    Greenland glacier grows no Global Warming

Not only are you politicizing science, but you are implying that the planet is actually not getting warmer at all. Even the right-wing nuts in their delusion at least admit that this is true.

But you deny even that. That's a special kind of stupid.

• flipper
    flipper

It wasn't really that bad of a day for democrat's today. Adam Schiff in reality is a true American patriot . Adam Schiff house of representatives chairman gave the house republicans something to think about :

Here's the video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oL_DpVIvTs.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Adam Schiff has known from the very beginning that the dossier that allowed for a political hit job was totally bogus. That is the real issue here. This kind of thing can never again be allowed to happen. Schiff is fighting for his life now:

Dick Morris - Former Clinton Advisor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5WhDX3-Gf8

• LV101
    LV101

Schiff is a true American LIAR with no EVIDENCE -- ya know, that little thing that people depend on.

• minimus
    minimus

Flipper, if Adam Schiff is a patriot you must think Benedict Arnold was too. Judas was a pretty decent guy too. John Wilkes Booth was a patriot . You really have lost it.

• minimus
    minimus

I listened to a few minutes of Adam’s comments... you might think it’s ok.... yeah I do think it’s ok to get dirt on Hillary Clinton. 🤭

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit