What a Bad Day for Democrats

by Simon 39 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

So first the Mueller report ...

... then Avenatti, the hero that never was.

... CNN panelists being arrested.

... now ObamaCare has been rule unconstitutional so it's official - he achieved nothing at all.

What is gonna happen next?

I bet Beto will stand on a glass table and fall through it.

Or AOC will choke to death trying to eat a Tide Pod.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I love it Simon!!!!

I think Trump is going to unleash the hounds on the demoshits!!!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

What a Bad Day for Democrats - it's been a bad year or two, TBH.

We've had Hillary Clinton lose an election that almost any other politician would've won. XD

We've also had the Dems and the mainstream media cry and stamp their feet over nothing-burgers such as:

Trump wanting to build a wall to keep out illegal immigrants

Trump calling members of MS-13 'animals'

A 16 year old boy in a MAGA hat stood still and smiled at a drum-banging, wailing Injun

Jussie Smollett pretending that two racist Trump supporters called him names, punched him and told him to 'get out of MAGA country'

And then there's AOC ... XD

As a neutral who lives in the UK, I find some of this crap hugely entertaining, I gotta say.

The way things are going, Trump will get re-elected in 2020 because the Dems literally have nothing useful or original to offer.

• enigma1863
  • nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Just wait until the indictments come! You ain't seen nothing yet!

• Thomasdam
    Thomasdam

Avanatti goes to jail, No collusion or obstruction, Greenland glacier grows no Global Warming. LMAO Get your cameras quick take picks and post them of the liberal hair fire parade.

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

I hear that Trump is going to start sending Demoshits to Mexico today.

An hour late Mexican troops were already building a wall to keep them out!!!

• blondie
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

I hear that Trump is going to start sending Demoshits to Mexico today. An hour later Mexican troops were already building a wall to keep them out!!!

DwainB ...

At least the Mexicans will pay for the wall and not the US taxpayers as Trump promised.

Rub a Dub

• DwainBowman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit