Child Custody involving Jehovah's Witness Parent

by natalie 13 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Cassiline
  • 68storm
    68storm

Hello Natalie,.....You have found the right place for assistance!

I may have some important information for you regarding custody. I have managed to get custody of my son, in spite of being the horrible male species. (Most family court Judges, here in Canada, are female and most are male haters. I have never been known for being politicaly correct....sorry!)

The main thing that you have to stress upon is the best interest of the child. Courts will not consider religion (they stay as far away as possible) as grounds for granting custody. You must approach it from a different angle. You have to show that the jws lifestyle will be detrimental to the child.

I cannot give you more detail without having some background information on your particular situation.

Please use the message feature on this board to get in touch with me, if you like.

Having been through this, I would not wish this on my worst enemy.

I am truly sorry that you find yourself faced with this. Remember that the wts WILL help the jw with court costs and legal advice, if the person has exhausted their finances. THEY WILL BE BRUTAL if they wan't to be.

I wish you the best of luck.

68storm

• sf
    sf
    I have managed to get custody of my son, ...

That is wonderful.

sKally

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Click Here to download a PDF document of information that the WTS sends to JW parents. It will give you an idea of the underhanded tactics they use. You should print it up and give a copy to your Lawyer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit