Do you believe in Soul Mates?

by Lost Diamond 42 Replies latest social relationships

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

How many here believe that we all have a soulmate somewhere in this world that is especially for us, or do you believe that the person we happen to fall in love with becomes our Soul mate?

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

I believe in Soulmates. I don't believe that we just have one but rather many. But I do believe that IF you find one you're very lucky.

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Sloan,

IF...is the key word. I tend to believe we have many as well, but that doesn't mean we will ever find one. I may be wrong...

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

That is my point exactly LD! Keep looking and you will find them. Just a long journey getting there sometimes.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I don't believe there's a soul mate somewhere out there that is especially for me. I do believe that if two people with alot in common meet up and fall in love they can become soul mates.

I think it takes effort on the part of both.

Walter

• copsec
    copsec

I think there may be. I feel like I have finally found mine but then again, I thought that before too and turned out I was very wrong. Maybe I just like to believe it.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Wouldn't it be nice if such a thing existed. My boyfriend of just a couple of months has worked his way into my heart. It appears that he even knows how I'm feeling when he calls in the morning before I say hi. He just seems to have Stacy radar or something. We are so comfortable together and to steal an old JW concept he puts my needs before his, without coming off wimpy.

Of course time will tell. Still I've never felt like this before. Soul mates? I'll get back to you, starting to look that way.

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

I have been very wrong in the past as well. I think it's best not to look and just let nature take it's course. What will be will be I suppose. I've been told that it just happens when we least expect it. I choose to enjoy my life and let life just take it's course, but I still ponder on the thought of a "soul mate"....

• Mac
    Mac
    Re: Do you believe in Soul Mates?

Yeppers!!

mac

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Mac,

May I ask why? I'm really curious about other beliefs and thoughts....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit