looking for best helping wife out jw

by midwest 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• midwest
    midwest

looking best possible resources on line or 1 on 1 to show my wife the whole truth behind the watchtower lies , phalse proficies & controls

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hi midwest

Might I suggest you check out my post history and also Winston Smiths post history to see what does not work.

If you have not revealed your doubts to her yet, don't!

Read some of the info Amazing has posted on helping his family exit the troof.

Also go out and buy or sign out from the library Steven Hassan's book Releasing the Bonds. It's an excellent resource but in most cases you need to keep the trust factor in the relationship which is usually lost if you expose your true feelings about the WT society.

PM me if you want to talk...

Shotgun

• midwest
    midwest

shotgun

have expressed concerns to wife about studies , but agreed to let her show me what she's learning in her study. in order to keep trust in relationship i agreed , she also has let me ask questions and show her why jw may be wrong , have treaded lightly on issue for now , ps im also a baptised , confermed catholic this seem to be a very big issue foe js's???

• shotgun
    shotgun

Sounds like your wife is still only a bible study. So called Bible study as they really only rely on WT material. Looks like your in a good position yet to help her.

I'll send you a pm

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Midwest,

may I suggest you get some books to help you.

Crisis of Conscience by Raymond Franz

Apocalypse Delayed by James Penton

They will help you see some of the flaws dealing with JWs. Take advantage of the oppertunity to show her where JW's are flawed and how they don't tell you the whole picture while you are studying. They love bomb people first, get them baptized, then tell them about disfellowshipping/shunning and how cruel that is.

Also another good book is by Stephen Hassen. "Combating Mind Control".

Hope you can get through to her. But take to slow. Emotions are involved.

j2bf

• shotgun
  • 68storm
    68storm

Hello Midwest,

All other religions are bad news to jws, but Catholicism is definately were Satan spends most of his time.

Is she just studying or is she baptised? How long has she been studying?

Take it from another Catholic, that was married to a jw for 25 years, you have to be a genius and have amazing control over your emotions, in order for you to even whisper questions.

I sincerely hope that she has not been studying long and with a loving attitude, you can stear her in the right direction.

Don't get fooled for a second that this is a religion. They could instruct Amway reps and quadruble their sales, in a very short period of time.

May God bless,

68storm

• midwest
    midwest

hi 68storm

as of now she is just a study but from what i'm reading very close to be babtised i think she been study for almost a year

• midwest
    midwest

thank to all for ideas

wife & i parted way wednesday i lost control and gave her the choice family or jw as you well know that dosent work she choosed jw any legal issues one can advise me i need to be aware of would be appreciated

• 68storm
    68storm

Hello Midwest,

I have a lot of info if you need it. I have been in courts since 1997, with my ex jw wife.

I had sent you a message through the board. If you log on and find the welcome box, you will see that you have a message. Open it and look for my e-mail address.

Hope that I can help.

68storm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit