The Watchtower stole from me and you too

by rickroll 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• rickroll
    rickroll

Think of how much time and money the tower stole from any who were in the cult. Think of the vacations as a child you could have taken with your families the memories you could have made instead of sitting in a hot BS week of echo talks and propaganda. They stole so much from us.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Hmmm, I could write a song about that, it would be a sad one.

RB

• Biahi
    Biahi

I agree, they should be sued.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Nothing like spending a week in the sweltering hot July sun at Veterans Stadium instead of going somewhere fun like HersheyPark or Busch Gardens. Nope! I didn't get to those places until I was 16+ and had my own car!

Ahhhhhhh, the memories!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    Like many others our family vacation was the convention. Used to lie to my friends what I did on vacation when I got back.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

I wasted my life and my children's life on that lie.

It's time and money that I'll never get back.

Now, I'm too old to do many of the things I wanted to do. Despite people saying, 'you're never too old to...blah blah....'

I know they mean well but actually it IS too late for many things!

EG. I'll never play in the Alice Cooper band now!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

They like all cults do, the wt stole our soul!

just saying!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Oh, and I see those suited gluttons, enjoying luxury and rock star status. I helped them get there. Doesn't that just chap my arse?!!!

I wouldn't pee in their ear if their brain was on fire.

I look forward to reading of their death. The more painful the better.

• RayoFlight2014
    RayoFlight2014

Yes, that parasite cult consumed my neurons and stole away my ability to take education seriously.

But I'm done eating shit pie.

I enjoy being free from undue influence and coercion; I am free to choose whatever pie I desire, or I can choose to not have pie.

Maybe I'll go a healthy option?

Or not...

Num Num Num.

RayoFlight2014.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

stole 2 of my 3 kids. i have grandchildren ive never met; dont even know some of their names.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit