Truth, Justice, and the American Way

by D8TA 85 Replies latest social current

• Aztec
    Aztec

Still, I suggest you take a class on critical thinking. You're sorely lacking in it.

Who's to say that Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse weren't lovers?

~Aztec

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes whatever you say -- who gives a shit

• Aztec
    Aztec

I give a shit. You are overreacting Still! This is not a personal attack on you but on your ability to decipher the differance between fact and fiction and react to it. Critical thinking is a good thing. Try it.

~Aztec

• logansrun
    logansrun

still,

La la la la....I can't hear you

Bradley >fingers in ears.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

OMG Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse were lovers?!?!?! Poor Minnie! No wonder she spent so much time with Pluto.

Aztec, patience is a virtue!

PS: yes, I think that in the grand sweeps of history, the individual is mostly irrelevant. Would the 13 colonies still be under British control if George Washington had choked on a fishbone at 13? If Jesus had died as an infant, would a new religion never have started during that era? I think that those things would have happened anyway, just involving different individuals. Nevertheless, they were the ones, and so credit is due for what they did do.

Expatbrit

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

same ol same ol

some things will never change here.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Bradley, grow up sweetheart!

Expat, I have no patience!

Would the 13 colonies still be under British control if George Washington had choked on a fishbone at 13?

Unlikely as there were many upset at the British government.

If Jesus had died as an infant, would a new religion never have started during that era

Probably.

I think that those things would have happened anyway, just involving different individuals. Nevertheless, they were the ones, and so credit is due for what they did do.

I agree with you you sloth.

I'm scared! Someone hold me!

~Aztec

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

I don't credit Reagan with that much of a role, actually - I think the internal frictional losses of the corrupt Soviet economy and TV exporting the American way of life consumption that were the greatest forces.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Aztec:

The Cato Institute has some interesting stuff: http://www.cato.org/

For economics: http://www.cato.org/current/fiscal-policy/index.html

Some of it I don't agree with, so those bits must be wrong.

Expatbrit

• Aztec
    Aztec
    same ol same ol

some things will never change here

Most likely not Stacy. But I think if you want to honestly weigh in with your opinion I would like to hear it. I probably won't agree but I like to hear differing opinions.

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit