Anthony Morris the III has been FOUND

by Terry 167 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I don`t think anyone has given any thought to the mental stress this demotion could have on his mental health .

If what has occurred to him was because of his drinking problem then he is most likely in a vulnerable state and a possible suicide risk.

.I wouldn`t wish that on anybody.

I realise he didn`t care for the feelings of people he has hurt over the years being an arrogant GB member but we don`t have to sink to that same low level ourselves do we.

Just saying.

I know I have made fun of his drinking problem myself and I should know.

smiddy3

• wozza
    wozza

I am with Bandicoot, maybe the other place is for the wife.

OK they are getting along in age and with fat Tony's secret sin he probably has had "Brewers Droop" for some time.

Some older women still need a little lovin' so maybe there's more than a bit of freedom needed for a woman married to an impotent ,perhaps all his anger at the brothers was because of his frustration at being sexually in competent , but a few whiskies will loosen that slimey little mouth and make him a man in his head!

just sayin'

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I’m actually surprised that they didn’t think more on the security aspect of his residence. If he was in a gated community it would make getting access to him more difficult. It would only take someone with a mental imbalance, who wanted to settle a score with Tony. Then whamo you have got a similar scenario to what happened in Germany.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

I suspect WTower never planned for this to get out, they thought it would be secret.

in the past it was easier to keep secrets and the Borg worked like that, everything confidential and secrecy was successful

these days the internet changed everything and now what used to be easy to keep confidential is very difficult or even impossible

now that all this is getting out there the Borg may decide to move him again to another safe house

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    I suspect WTower never planned for this to get out, they thought it would be secret.

I totally agree!

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    I realise he didn`t care for the feelings of people he has hurt over the years being an arrogant GB member but we don`t have to sink to that same low level ourselves do we.

smiddy, I completely agree. I cautioned earlier about that but sadly, even some on this thread have already made hints encouraging harassment of the man.

Regarding his mental state and/or whether he is depressed or not, bear in mind that if he is a "true believer", then he probably is in a bad place right now, especially if his 'fellow' GB basically kicked him out of the door and are now 'soft-shunning' him (which is quite likely, knowing the MO of the higher ranks in the org).

I also agree with joe and ExBethelite - the org should've put thought more in about his personal safety, but probably were too self-absorbed or over-confident to bother. Unless the second house nearby is for some sort of dual purpose-protection and monitoring of him and his wife by WT heavies? A home in a gated community would still have made more sense though.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

The jw's are completely brainwashed - they will not let people quietly fade without hounding badmouthing and harassing them.

Whatever happens in the future regarding AM it is because he in now in the real world and not some weird, unreal, sanitised bethel bubble.

A high profile wt figure like this man who has made so many provocative, incendiary comments about people he feels are worthy of destruction should perhaps be living in accommodation with much better visible and non visible security..

Just my opinion of course.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Nobody should harass the man on this home.

But on forums, we know the truth. We know there was originally only one house. But then they realized the sheer size of his leather chap and tight pants collection.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

ExBethelitenowPIMA

ExBethelitenowPIMA
    in the past it was easier to keep secrets and the Borg worked like that, everything confidential and secrecy was successful
    these days the internet changed everything and now what used to be easy to keep confidential is very difficult or even impossible
    now that all this is getting out there the Borg may decide to move him again to another safe house

I'm happy that the internet has finally exposed the corrupt Jehovah's Witness Society.

I know that anyone can get records at their local County Office on divorces, marriages, home owner deeds/addresses, bankruptcies and lawsuits. I'm not happy that someone's home address is readily available and thrown around on the internet. Mr. Morris and his wife have the right to privacy and the enjoyment of their home. No one needs people driving around and taking photos and videos of Mr. Morris walking on his property or getting in his car. That to me is stalking!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

This saga of Anthony Morris vs WTBTS won't be over for a long time to come! Many have commented on how WT is in the 'imploding' stages. What's going on with Tony & WT just maybe another facet of this 'implosion' process.

The worst is not over for Tony...worst yet this will only get uglier & more horrid for the WTBTS...Yay!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit