Alex Jones, Infowars Ban on Youtube, FB and other platforms

by pleaseresearch 97 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Organizations labeled terrorists can't march through the streets - sad to say they can, at least in the UK.

In addition to Morph's post, check out the following ...

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

It’s time for an Anti-Trust suit against social media companies.

It’s time for an internet bill of rights.

• Simon
    Simon

Or conservative leaning network companies can dump the traffic going to sites promoting views that they don't like.

That's why this is stupid and poorly thought through, because that becomes legitimate.

If the government can force individual artists to provide their skills to certain customers, then it should be able to force social media corporates to do the same.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I think going after bigger channels like infowars is sending a warning shot to other channels makes me wonder if Paul Joseph Watson could be next he is connected to infowars isn't he.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@Sparrowdown - is PJW connected to InfoWars? - I didn't know this.

I watched an Alex Jones video once but, tell the truth, I couldn't get with it. Before it ended, I clicked on a vid of someone who I do like.

I like Paul Joseph Watson, Some Black Guy, Roaming Millennial, Sargon of Akkad and others.

That said, although I'm not a fan of Alex Jones, he shouldn't be banned across social media.

Neither should he be shielded from the consequences of his free speech - in other words, he could be sued if he slanders someone.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I think any social media outlet feel a persons speech is threatening disinformation that could end up harming someone else, they have a moral obligation to not allow that on their sites. By them carrying such hate speech, they could be opening themselves up to lawsuits.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    By them carrying such hate speech...

Quick note: There is no such thing as hate speech.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

If you like Alex Jones - you are sick and need medical attention.
    Really, please get help before you hurt someone or yourself.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@ttdtt: What does liking Alex Jones have to do with the thread?

• vivalavida
    vivalavida

He should just move to Dlive.io and actually make more money with his videos. Like the Hodge Twins did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit