Diversity is White Genocide

by corrie54 191 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    That's what the Sentinelese have been doing.

I never said they were racist though.

Do you approve of the Sentinelese's tribalism?
    Do you approve of my tribalism?

Your tribalism can only be equated with their's to certain degree. They have a lot less information on the incoming visitors than we do. They have more to be scared of, due to their ignorance. Please drop the Paxman-esque gotcha questions, they achieve nothing. You're not here to win, you're here to converse.

Tribalism is written into our DNA. Nobody can cleanse us from it.

No but we can recognise the issues it's causing in the modern world and attempt to do something about it. Moreover, migration also appears to be written into our DNA at this point.

NO NOT LITERALLY COFTY, NO NEED TO PLUG YOUR EVOLUTION THREADS.

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    'The Brits aren't a true monolith, but we are monolithically hypocritical.' = Racism

Sorry, I assumed your facile remark was meant to be taken as such. Since you've requoted it, I'll assume you want me to take it seriously.

I can't sorry. I'll simply add a qualifying 'for the most part' to it. It isn't because of our race that we are this way though, it's because of our long cultural history of self-veneration. A nation can't help be hypocritical when a nation has been building up its sense of greatness for so long, I suppose.

• cofty
    cofty
    we can recognise the issues it's causing in the modern world and attempt to do something about it.

It's a failure of EU liberal elites to recognise the reality of human nature that led them to force mass immigration on western societies. The solution is NOT to demand that we get used to it. That is to store up trouble for the future. It is a form of utopian thinking that led Stalin to try to create the 'New Soviet Man' and Mao to do similar.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Your tribalism can only be equated with their's to certain degree - nope, sorry.

Me and the Sentinelese are Homo sapiens ... you have to treat us the same. I also might not have any information on the visitors.

No but we can recognise the issues it's causing in the modern world and attempt to do something about it - we can iron out a few wrinkles but humans will always be tribalist. We've fought racism and xenophobia hard but we're still tribalist. Look at Spurs v Arsenal fans or United v City fans.

Moreover, migration also appears to be written into our DNA at this point - this is true but like tribalism it can be controlled, with wrinkles ironed out.

Migration isn't a force of nature that we just have to accept.

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    It's a failure of EU liberal elites to recognise the reality of human nature that led them to force mass immigration on western societies. The solution is NOT to demand that we get used to it. That is to store up trouble for the future. It is a form of utopian thinking that led Stalin to try to create the 'New Soviet Man' and Mao to do similar.

Yes, argue against something I didn't say. When have I mentioned the EU or called for increased immigration? I agree with what you just wrote for heaven's sake.

We need to get used to change, whatever it is, because things will change.

We need to deal with what's in our sphere of influence, as individuals and as a nation.

We can influence some change, but not all of it.

We need to temper immigration, but not stop it.

And we need to stop caring what colour people are.

Now either: Argue against those points because they are points.

Or: post an out of context sentence from a post I made in response to some throwaway remark, to make it look like my point is something else, and claim victory.

Up to you.

• cofty
    cofty

So if I said that Africans are monolithically lazy or Pakistanis are monolithically misogynist or Japanese are monolithically arrogant that would be racist. But you can say Brits are monolithically hypocritical and as long as you add that it is a result of 'our long cultural history' that's not racist.

Maybe you could write down the rules for me. It's so complicated. It's almost as if you can make any negative sweeping generalisation about about white westerners and that's okay. But never make a negative observation about any other people.

Which brings us back to the OP does it not?

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    Me and the Sentinelese are Homo sapiens ... you have to treat us the same.

You are also Homo Sapiens with very different lives in very different parts of the world. With very different priorities.

we can iron out a few wrinkles but humans will always be tribalist. We've fought racism and xenophobia hard but we're still tribalist. Look at Spurs v Arsenal fans or United v City fans.

We should iron out those wrinkles as best we can. I'm not saying we can end tribalism, but we can do our best to keep it from controlling our actions and we can certainly stop venerating it. Football tribalism is very low-level, but even that leads to problems.

this is true but like tribalism it can be controlled, with wrinkles ironed out.
    Migration isn't a force of nature that we just have to accept.

I agree, and have never disagreed. But I do think we need to accept that the change of skin tone distribution across the earth isn't an issue.

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    So if I said that Africans are monolithically lazy or Pakistanis are monolithically misogynist or Japanese are monolithically arrogant that would be racist. But you can say Brits are monolithically hypocritical and as long as you add that it is a result of 'our long cultural history' that's not racist.
    Maybe you could write down the rules for me. It's so complicated. It's almost as if you can make any negative sweeping generalisation about about white westerners and that's okay. But never make a negative observation about any other people.
    Which brings us back to the OP does it not?

Second option then. Got it. Thanks.

You can generalise all you like about any culture. As I did. I never said that was racist. The only thing I said was racist was calling for a white-majority nation.

It's almost as if you can make any negative sweeping generalisation about about white westerners and that's okay. But never make a negative observation about any other people.

The next time you put words in my mouth, I'm done.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

We need to get used to change, whatever it is, because things will change - again, you seem to be saying that change is inevitable ... that there's this huge amount of migrants ready to come to Western countries and Westerners just have to accept it.

Well, you're totally wrong.

The country I live in can and will control its borders - I guaran-damn-tee it.

But I do think we need to accept that the change of skin tone distribution across the earth isn't an issue - but this change of skin tone is only effecting white-majority countries.

Nigeria stays black.

Japan stays Japanese.

Jordan stays Arab.

China stays Chinese.

Why can't the UK stay white-majority? What's so bad about that?

That's a rhetorical question, there's nothing wrong with wanting the UK to stay majority white. So, no, I don't have to accept the change of skin tone of my country's demographic.

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    The country I live in can and will control its borders - I guaran-damn-tee it.

Good, I'm in favour of that. Why don't you find someone who is pro-uncontrolled immigration to argue with, because you haven't found that in me. I just don't care what colour people are and I'm not afraid of changes in demographic distribution.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit