Diversity is White Genocide

by corrie54 191 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    And if I, a white UK citizen, attacked an immigrant regardless of the immigrant's colour, I wouldn't be racist. According to you.

That might be the worst attempt at a gotcha moment I've ever witnessed. My answer is no, it wouldn't necessarily be racist, it would depend on your motive for attacking them.

So, the Sentinelese aren't racist; they're tribalist.
    Is it wrong for the Sentinelese to be tribalist, in your opinion?
    Is it wrong for me to be tribalist?

Right and wrong aren't useful terms.

It's not doing the world any favours. War ultimately stems from tribalism, let's not forget. Historical wars over resources stemmed from a tribe's belief that their tribe was more entitled to those resources than the neighbouring tribe, etc. Nothing is truly gained from tribalism. If you think your tribe has better ideas than other tribes, then surely it would be better to invite other tribes in so that they can learn of your ideas. It's idealistic, but without ideals, what do we have to strive for.

• cofty
    cofty

I could not disagree with you more than I do about the importance of preserving British society.

You are a victim of a post-modern, cynical malaise that I have a lot of contempt for. But that is perhaps for another thread. At least we got to the root of our disagreement.

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates

Yes, call someone a victim, label them post-modern, leave thread. Nicely done.

I'm not a victim. And I hate post-modernism. Maybe you'll stick around long enough to read that.

Suffice to say, it's beneath you to target me rather than what I'm saying.

• cofty
    cofty
    The Brits aren't a true monolith, but we are monolithically hypocritical.

There is racism right there.

They're just less hypocritical than us

And let's throw in the myth of the noble savage.

You only think you're not influenced by postmodern relativism but it oozes from your every post.

Who said I was leaving the thread? Maybe you could calm down on the ad hominem?

• cofty
    cofty

Contrast and compare...

I hate post-modernism
    Right and wrong aren't useful terms.
  • The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates

Oh for god's sake. I was referring to one simple point. Brits hold themselves up as tolerant, but for the most part aren't tolerant. Whereas openly intolerant people who come to Britain make no such claim. I was calling them anything but noble, quite the opposite. You're just misunderstanding everything I say.

You've resorted to gotcha moments yourself. You're trying to win rather than reason. I'm not going to stoop to that low level.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

it would depend on your motive for attacking them - but I gave you my motive.

My example was I, a UK citizen, would attack foreigners in the UK simply because they were foreign and in the UK, with no regard for race. According to you, that wouldn't make me racist.

That's what the Sentinelese have been doing.

Right and wrong aren't useful terms - ugh ...

Do you approve of the Sentinelese's tribalism?

Do you approve of my tribalism?

Nothing is truly gained from tribalism - but our ancestors were tribal and survived. If our ancestors weren't tribal, they might have been wiped out.

Tribalism is written into our DNA. Nobody can cleanse us from it.

• cofty
    cofty
    If you think your tribe has better ideas than other tribes, then surely it would be better to invite other tribes in so that they can learn of your ideas.

Let them stay where they are and read about our better ideas.

• The 12 Apostates
    The 12 Apostates
    Maybe you could calm down on the ad hominem?
    You are a victim

See, two can play at the pathetic quoting game.

Also, one doesn't have to be a hardcore moral absolutism to dislike post-modernism. Post-modernism isn't just moral relativism.

• cofty
    cofty

'The Brits aren't a true monolith, but we are monolithically hypocritical.' = Racism

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit