My mom died at 96 (without a visit from her granddaughter)

by BONEZZ 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

How could anyone be so harsh as to ignore such a plea from their grandmother?

I fear the granddaughter's actions will haunt her more and more as she grows older herself and thinks back on this.

It's remarkable how your Mom was so sharp, right up to the end. No matter how old she is when it happens....it's always too soon, when it comes to loosing ones Mother.

• carla
    carla
    My deepest sympathies for the loss as well as the jw crap. Hope you are doing ok. In my thoughts, carla
  • KiddingMe
    KiddingMe
    I am sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.
  • somebody
    somebody

BONEZZ

My heart goes out to you and my heart goes out to your daughter too. Because when she wakes up, she'll realize she cannot go back in time and she will need all the help and support she can get. And please accept my deepest sympathy at the loss of your wonderful MOM. (((((BONEZZ))))) I pray that your daughter wakes up SOON so that you can enjoy your grandchild!

peace,

somebody/gwen

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

Two-thirds of born-ins leave. There's a good chance that your grandchild will be free eventually.

• zeb
    zeb
    Yes its a cult. Yes its rules are inhuman cruel and the product of power mongers. ....But that does not excuse individuals who do the cruelty. So their cruelty like we saw in the video is manifestly deliberate.
  • BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Once again I can't believe all of the love and support from all of you. Deepest thanks from my son and I.

-BONEZZ

• jhine
    jhine

So sorry ,

Jan

• smiddy
    smiddy

I am so sorry BONEZZ , I hope her granddaughter lives to regret her refusal to see her grandmother`s dying wish.

Your not alone brother my niece didn`t have anything to do with her grandmother when she was dying and the grandmother was never a J.W. yet earlier in the piece they were close .go figure.

smiddy

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Sad for your loss of your mom, and the rift with your daughter. Like Mr. Flip said, the criminal cult has got to be exposed.

Marina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit