My mom died at 96 (without a visit from her granddaughter)

by BONEZZ 26 Replies latest jw friends

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Hi Everyone,

Don't get here much anymore. My mom, if you remember, really wanted to see her granddaughter before she died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcPuj96A8lg

Unfortunately she passed on Sat morning after turning 96 in January.

Some sad irony ... my super spiritual daughter (married to a young elder) accidentally got pregnant and gave birth to a little girl the day before mom died. I never told her she was going to be a great grandma...I think it would have made her even sadder. She was pretty cognizant almost up to the end. Of course I heard about it through the grapevine and I will never see my only granddaughter either.

I want to thank all of you for your kind words and support through all of this. As much as I hate that cult I am moving on with my life and thankful I am no longer affiliated with any of it. A friend of mine has been trying to get Dr. Phil (who I don't really admire) to do a show on shunning. Probably like him more if he did it..lol.

Thanks again and God Bless all of you, or at least those of you who still believe in Him/Her. It's the Flying Spaghetti Monster for the rest of us.

-BONEZZ

• freddo
    freddo

I'm so, so sorry, BONEZZ. So truly sorry ...

I didn't see this first time round but if there is one small blessing - this video has over 70,000 views. How can we make it 700,000? or 7,000,000?

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle
    Ah, your mum was a right sweetheart. She looked so young for her age - her skin and hair was beautiful. It's so sad that she didn't get her wish to see her granddaughter. This disgusting cult has so much to answer for. How can they say they are a loving, family organization? It's laughable. So sorry for your loss Bonezz. Hopefully things will change so you get to meet your grandchild. Lots of love x
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Very sad. So sorry for your loss.
  • defender of truth
    defender of truth

I am so sorry for your loss. I don't know what else to say..

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Make no mistake about it the JW cult is a indiscriminately cruel and personally ruinous religious cult.

Millions of families of been broken apart by the religious organization all for a few corrupt men wanting to play god and make some money. .......

Sorry BoneZZ , I'm sure she was a very nice lady.

• flipper
    flipper

BONEZZ- My wife and I send our deepest condolences to you on the loss of your dear mom. I DO remember you posting this you tube several years ago. I'm so sorry that your daughter never woke up enough to visit your mom. I remember when we met years ago at Tahoe.

Like yourself I have a fanatic 29 year old daughter who won't let me see my first ever grandson. And I highly doubt that she will ever take my grandson to see my 89 year old mom who has been inactive away from the JW's for 2 years now living in an assisted living facility. My daughter's too busy " pioneering " ruining people's lives.

The WT Society IS a criminal organization that breaks up and destroys families all the time. You've seen it with your family , I've seen it with my family. As have thousands of people across the planet. It's disgusting, barbaric, unethical, and criminal as I mentioned. I hope your friend is successful about exposing the JW shunning policy on network T. V. I mean- the networks have lambasted the Scientologists ( and rightly so ) for their horrific shunning practices - it's about time, WAY past due for the Jehovah's Witnesses to get that same exposure about their shunning practices. I tell everybody I come across about it virtually.

Again, our deepest sympathies to you for your loss my friend. Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    How awful and pathetic! I wish that video had been shown at the Australian Royal Commission.
  • Watchtower-Free
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Sorry for your loss Bonezz.

This is truly a heart-wrenching video! Why would Jesus Christ claim any affiliation with this cult? This is not an isolated case. This grandmother's true to life experience is played out tens of thousands of times among Jehovah's Witnesses!

I can't agree more with freddo...

freddo: How can we make it 700,000? or 7,000,000 views?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit