by Loris 15 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

What is the WEBSITE location.

Now THAT you can post.

sKally

• Loris
    Loris

I sent him an e-mail asking permission to share what he wrote. It has something to do with Rand Cam and the WT for those of you who are curious.

Bonezz found a web site with an e-mail address on it. I sent the fellow an e-mail and I have gotten several answers from him. The latest one has some very telling info but it has to do with him personally and the Rand Cam inventor.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/61638/1.ashx

Onacruse

No My offguardedness is how candid this person is to me a complete stranger.

Loris

• Sassy
    Sassy

I misunderstood your first post. I thought you meant you wanted to share his email addresss. I didn't realize that you were thinking of posting parts of his actual email. We all talk about what someone has said or done (without naming names) but to quote word by word w/o permission... hmmm.. I don't know. I liked the comment above, put yourself in that persons place. How would you feel if you had been the one to write it?

~~Sassy~~

• Loris
    Loris

I got a reply to my request to make the information public. This is his reply in part

I would rather keep it low key right now. Once the lawsuit is started then everything will become public. Keep in touch and if you run across anything else concerning the Rand Cam Engine please let me know. Also if you have any questions concerning the RCE please feel free to ask. I would consider the RCE the next killer invention like Tesla's electric motor. To bad the inventor was like Tesla no business sense at all.

Thanks guys. I just needed a reminder to respect others as I would like to be respected.

Loris

• Sassy
    Sassy

Especially if there is a lawsuit involved, I could see why it is important that there is some control on the situation of how it is publicized. (Whatever it is). However, since you mentioned you don't know him very well, it is odd he would be so open with someone that he wouldn't know well enough to KNOW it needs some discretion. Especially if he didn't tell you not to share. I'm glad you asked before you walked into something to feel bad about later.

~~Sassy~~

• sf
    sf

Pardon me for noticing, but didn't you just post part of a PRIVATE email?

What LAWSUIT?

I'm sure this is the key he did not want known, yet. But there it is. Bad move.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit