Role Call!

by new boy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

I think there's a lot of us check in on a regular basis(maybe not daily) but we're kind of like Christ's presence according to the WT..... invisible. (I couldn't stop myself, had to do it)

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

I check-in most days

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Since no one knows your real names (and I'm not asking for them) how can you have "fear and paranoia" about being found out?

Good point ,I`m thinking more about newbies and lurkers who are still very much "in" because of family & friends who might inadvertantly post something that may identify them in a general post .

Fair enough as you say just acknowledging they visit the site should be no problem .

• jhine
  • MightyV8
    MightyV8

I'm here every day

The computer on 24/7 every now and then I reboot I use a 42" screen I never log out

My cell phone iPad and comp all logged on non-stop

Shit I think I need to get a life

• Solzhenitsyn
    Solzhenitsyn

Check

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I've been on this site since 2001 I would say 75% of that time I was active, 75% of 17 years=13+years.(excuse me but I thought you meant years)(got read more).

I click in on work days usually about an hour or two after I get home, smoking cannabis gives me the urge to comment more, some days I don't post anything but just read different posts. I definitely like the way group is trending and find it a useful source of JW information.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I check on from time to time, and my 75 year old mom is stil a dub. If not for that, I may have moved on from all things Borg...except so many nice folks here.

I checked in today because of the news about FHN dying.

Snakes

• Open mind
    Open mind

I was a daily addict here roughly 13 years ago for the 3 years it took for my wife and kids to awaken.

Now, I check in about once or twice a year.

This place will always have a special place in my heart even though the atmosphere changes.

But, to answer the OP, yes, I just checked in today.

Cheers! (I'm still learning to refrain from posting a signature at the end of my entries. Got to keep in step with present truth and all that.) eye roll

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I come here at least every other day to document and reveal the actions of The Kerfuffles - the elite small group of JWs behind the scenes (and pulling the strings of) each and every significant world event for the last 100 years. You’ve heard of the Illuminati? Free Masons? ... All imbeciles.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit